It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chelsea: Ronnie would sign for chelsea

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Brazil superstar ronaldihno admits he is interested in chelsea

"Any great player would want to be part of such a sensational team," he said of Chelsea.

"My brother, who is also my agent, has spoken to me about Chelsea many times.

"I had a chance to move to them before I came to Barcelona but at that time, even though they offered more money, I was not interested.

"But I have seen since then that Chelsea have a great infrastructure.

"What they are doing is absolutely amazing and it is a place where great things are going to happen in the future.

"I respect them a lot and I can maybe see myself living in London one day.

"I am happy in Barcelona but I cannot rule out playing in another country in the future.

"I would love to play in England to prove that technical players can succeed there."

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   
after wining the Fifa World Player of the Year award which is covered in this thread Ronnie Wins Award

he is quoted saying

"I am very happy at Barcelona, I want to be part of a new winning era at the club and I have no plans to go anywhere else."

maybe thats him distancing himself from the stories of him liking chelsea.

either way, it looks like he aint wanting to leave barcelona for the foorseabale future

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 06:29 PM
link   
In other words "They've got a s@#t load of money and I want a piece...offer me rediculous money and I'm there
"

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   
lol. i think he is partly tempted. money would be hard to refuse after hearing what some of the chelsea players get paid

am not sure mourinho would take him though, he aint that much of a hard worker.

new topics

top topics

join