It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bolton Wanderers: Big sam wants euro funds

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
how much will he need? will he get extra money?

Sam Allardyce believes that funds must be made available if Bolton qualify for European competition this season.

The Bolton boss was pleased with a point against Aston Villa, but thinks that money must be provided if the club's growth is to continue.

"More funds need to be available if we don't want to go crashing out of both Europe and the league," said Allardyce after the 1-1 draw

LINK

[Edited on 23/4/05 by TRD]

TRD

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Yeah but is he going to buy British?

Sir

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I know Big Sam has done a great job at Bolton but he needs to stop with the foreign invasion. It will eventually ruin the club. Doesn't matter how much money he gets, they will most prob go down next season, thats the sort of club they are.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   
haha.. yer, they do tend to jump up and down

i think for europe they will need to spend, they havent got great depth in their team.

i dunno, how could they buy whos english for cheap?

personally, i think there will be a few more foriegn players lol

TRD

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Scott Parker? That would be a great signing to start lol!

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   
hehe. yer, and i think that is a player who would fit in the bolton team.

could they afford him at a couple of million? i think he will bring in about 4 of 5 players.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 06:32 AM
link   
He has done a great job at Bolton, if there was money to give the club would. Whatever he does get will go to consolidating them as a top half of the table side. Bolton are onto big things, just need a little bit more consistancy and one or two top players (for the money) to do it.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   
yer, i think unless a british guy comes along on a free or a cheap price, i think under 1 million i cant see Bolton siging a english player.

new topics

top topics

join