It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOUND: Holes in the Earth's magnetic field 'size of California'...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 08:37 PM
link   
If anyone watched the Nova special (I posted it on this link...www.abovetopsecret.com... ) You would know just how serious this is.

Just before the poles flip the north and south poles split off into many, many smaller poles. They can pop up anywhere. We might end up with 12 to 1200 different poles until the field stablizes. keep in mind the core has been found to rotate at slightly higher speed then the earth's crust.

Is the Bible on to something or what? Anyway read the rest of the story and get ready, this is just the beginning!

Cracks in Earth's Defenses Let Space Storms In
Thu Dec 4,10:59 AM ET

By Robert Roy Britt
Senior Science Writer, SPACE.com

Earth's natural defenses are routinely compromised by huge cracks that open up for hours, allowing space storms to pour through like a hurricane through an open window, scientists announced today.
The finding is expected to help space weather forecasters make better predictions of the potentially damaging effects of solar storms that buffet the planet. The tempests threaten satellites at the fringes of the atmosphere and power grids on the surface.

story.news.yahoo.com.../space/20031204/sc_space/cracksinearthsdefensesletspacestormsin

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 11:29 PM
link   
ive been hearing a lot about polar shifts, i disreguarded the notion of it earlier on. my father has been telling me one is coming for nearly a year now... and the evidence keeps adding up. can you quote where in the bible it mentions a pole shift?

join