It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bolton Wanderers: Dirty Biatch!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Man this makes me sick.

Diouf is at it again.

Recently, twice he has been done for spitting. Once in a players face, once in a fans face. Now he did it again today. Bolton was playing Portsmouth and Diouf went down in the box trying to get a penalty. Because he didn't get it he got up and spat in a Portsmouth players face.

I hope they do him big time, dirty biatch! There is no room in Football for a player like him..

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Portsmouth defender Arjan de Zeeuw has accused El-Hadji Diouf of spitting at him during Pompey's match with Bolton.
Diouf appeared to spit at De Zeeuw during the second-half of the match at the Reebok Stadium.

"I felt it in my face. Hopefully it was just heat of the moment stuff because it's not very sporting," said De Zeeuw.

Diouf was fined for spitting at a Celtic fan while a Liverpool player and is the subject of a police probe over claims he spat at Middlesbrough fans.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Not very sportsmanlike, last time I remember a spitting incident in sports over here was Bill Romanowski when he was still with the Raiders.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   
he has to learn to stop doing this. this time the player didnt react. but in another day. it could start a brawl

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   
He'll have trouble getting respect from anyone acting like that.

Any athlete will tell you they would rather get punched in the face than spit on. Either way they're fighting back but spitting is just as disrespectful as you get.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Damm right, its the worse thing a sportsman can do to each other.

Has he no respect.

TRD

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Diouf is a disgrace to the Football world, what does he think he is doing?

They need to ban him this time...

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   
he has been fined for it

Bolton have wasted little time in reacting to El Hadji Diouf spitting at Arjan De Zeeuw and have fined him the maximum amount allowed - two weeks' wages.

The Senegal star was caught on television confronting De Zeeuw during Portsmouth's 1-0 win at The Reebok on Saturday and he clearly spat at the Dutchman.

link

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   
i seen the interview with the guy he spat on and he was soo good about it saying he claimed a penalty. it was heat of the moment. it was good profesinalism

TRD

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Thats not nearly enough, two weeks wages. This is the third time he has done it, the FA need to take action...

TRD

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Bolton striker El-Hadji Diouf will serve an immediate three-match ban after admitting a charge of improper conduct for spitting.

The Senegal international was charged by the Football Association on Monday after spitting in the face of Portsmouth's Arjan de Zeeuw at the weekend.

Diouf has already been fined a maximum two weeks' wages by Bolton.

Sportinglife

Is that it? 3 game ban....

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 08:04 AM
link   
yer, it dont seem alot especially since hes becoming famous for this, and its prob suited him too missing the games around christmas

top topics

join