It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IT"S NOT BUSH!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 08:15 PM
link   
IT WASN"T CLINTON

IT WASN"T THE OTHER SHRUB

All presidents of modern society are "figure heads", Puppets, pawns, come on people must I spell it out?

"T O O L S"

You can keep ranting and raving until your fingers fall off and your hands go numb. What good does it do?

Take three deep breaths and at least read what I have to say. It isn't the president, sure he signs the papers, and he says the words. But if you think for a moment who it is telling him what to sign and say, you might find who you really "hate". And then if you dig so much deeper, you'll find out these people who are screwing everyone over, have been in place for awhile and are sitting back laughing while the "sheeple" keep bawing and consuming like good cattle.

I'm so sick of seeing Bush sucks this and Bush sucks that, or Clinton did this or Clinton did that. What does it matter anymore, it's done, over with! Nothing can change what happened, but we can change what is to happen.

Can't we all just get along...

[Edited on 4-12-2003 by ADVISOR]

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Apparently not.

People like to complain, it helps them sleep at night knowing that something that went wrong wasnt their fault.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Because its fun. I like hearing other people views. Makes people become more informed I believe. Just because I have one view doesnt mean it is right. Someone could come and tell me what it was that I thought, and prove me completely wrong.

Thats the fun of debating topics like these.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 08:44 PM
link   
The devil made me do it. The devil made me fund stem cell research, Bomb Afganistan and Iraq too.

[Edited on 6-12-2003 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by websuspect
The devil made me do it. The devil made me fund stem cell research, Bomb Afganistan and Iraq too.

I got those two things on my shoulders as well....You know the devil and the angel that tell me what to do and try to influence me....But they are kinda strange.....

The Devil tells me to drink a beer and then I turn to the angel for advice and she tells me to drink a case.....
What gives?

[Edited on 6-12-2003 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 09:01 PM
link   
My angel tells me to sleep, and my devil sticks my hand in warm water...

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
IT WASN"T CLINTON

IT WASN"T THE OTHER SHRUB

All presidents of modern society are "figure heads", Puppets, pawns, come on people must I spell it out?

"T O O L S"

You can keep ranting and raving until your fingers fall off and your hands go numb. What good does it do?

Take three deep breaths and at least read what I have to say. It isn't the president, sure he signs the papers, and he says the words. But if you think for a moment who it is telling him what to sign and say, you might find who you really "hate". And then if you dig so much deeper, you'll find out these people who are screwing everyone over, have been in place for awhile and are sitting back laughing while the "sheeple" keep bawing and consuming like good cattle.

I'm so sick of seeing Bush sucks this and Bush sucks that, or Clinton did this or Clinton did that. What does it matter anymore, it's done, over with! Nothing can change what happened, but we can change what is to happen.

[Edited on 4-12-2003 by ADVISOR]

amen

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 10:11 PM
link   
True. Democrats raise taxes and spend big. Republicans lower taxes and still spend big. Either way we get #ed.

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Advisor is right. It is the party that does the best job of blinding the people that gets ahead, and right now the democrats have some lessons to learn. Republicans are perfect for manipulating the common person. The common person is stupid and easily manipulated, republicans take advantage of their hate so that they can get what they want. Do you really think that the republican cares what their voters think?

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadeofgray
Advisor is right. It is the party that does the best job of blinding the people that gets ahead, and right now the democrats have some lessons to learn. Republicans are perfect for manipulating the common person. The common person is stupid and easily manipulated, republicans take advantage of their hate so that they can get what they want. Do you really think that the republican cares what their voters think?

you know...

the words republicans and democrats could be used interchangably in the above post and every comment would still be true no matter which word you inserted!

i see you are slowly waking up to the fact politicians in general dont care about us.

advisor has also said the very things i've been saying all along. but i'm dismissed because i'm a monkey with a demented clown avatar.

its so amusing to see the book still gets judged on its cover and not its content.

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 01:15 PM
link   
No, you have been dismissed because your ideas are absurdedly conservative and you confront every liberal on their positions.

Politcs is not inherently evil. Only in the last decade or so has it gotten really bad. If we could return to the days when politicians were not corporate whores the country would be alot better.

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 02:42 PM
link   
He hasn't been dismissed.

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadeofgray
No, you have been dismissed because your ideas are absurdedly conservative and you confront every liberal on their positions.

Politcs is not inherently evil. Only in the last decade or so has it gotten really bad. If we could return to the days when politicians were not corporate whores the country would be alot better.

well said, PM you are in fact not dismissed, but simply ignored by your "average" liberal.
fact remains....there is a third option out there, only humanity in it's essence is far too flawed to ever even consider living in peace.
Bushists, or not...does it matter? he poses as the dummy, therefore we get to bash away at him every chance we get..no?
it's always easier to complain than to actually get off your ass and do something for once..and then, when you actually make up your mind, and get in ur car...you suddenly understand that, in fact, you're worthless, you as a unit dont really matter

sorry to be sound so depressed on this matter, i'm just annoyed with recent occurances in the world, the U.S is getting at syria now, iran next...and they have the oil grid in their clammy paws.
we're heading down a steep one this time, better hang on, it's bound to get ugly:shk:
Cyrus

new topics

top topics

join