It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bolton Wanderers: Pedersen ponders future

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Henrik Pedersen has hinted he will return to Denmark if he is not offered a new contract with Bolton Wanderers.

The Dane has been in spectacular form this season, firing home five goals, and looks likely to remain a key part of Sam Allardyce's plans at The Reebok Stadium.

However, the forward admits he does miss his homeland and would contemplate returning if his present deal, which expires at the end of the campaign, is not renewed.

link

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
he seems to do well at bolton, may not be the greatest player but he does a job for them

hes dependable. thats the word. and he is doing well if he keeps it up thats great. ferdinand hasnt been a sensation yet nor bridges.

TRD

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   
They should offer him a new contract the way he has played but what you got to remember Bolton isn't the richest side in the world. So it will all depend on what they are willing to offer....

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   
yer, i dont think he would be collecting to big a wage though in football terms, i was suprised his fellow dane per frandsen left as i thought he was good

TRD

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Maybe thats why Djorkeff went as he wanted too much money....

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   
yer, it makes you wonder if thats why but they got jj okacha and he must be on loads, although, he is worth watching for alot of money as he is really entertaining.

moving in the right directino though, big sam knows his limits and works wonders finicially for the club,

bolton are well run

top topics

join