It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blackburn Rovers: Not impressed on the big match just gone this weekend? what about you?

page: 1

join
share:
Doz

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Didnt think we put in a good performance, morten shud have been awarded a penalty and dickov shud have finished twice, ahh well the story ov the club!!

what d u all think????

TRD

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I thought it was a pretty bad showing to be honest by Blackburn. I thought Hughes would have turned it around there but they are still struggling.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   
i agree, i thought there would have been more of an improvement, but its not the case

he really needs to get better players in, and he will have to wait till summer

Doz

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I woudnt go that far, the performance we showed against chelsea proves that the squad is decent, worthy of top 8?? i think we underestimated them a bit, thinkin if we played a good passing game they would roll over and make mistakes, i think we will prove ourselves as a good team on d replay, lets just hope we can keep up in the premier leauge!! as long as we beet burnley im not botherd, we can get nocked out in the next round 4 all i care, lol as long as we BEET THE DINGLES

TRD

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   
They won't get relegated, there is much worse teams than them. I guess Hughes will try to build on what he has and he is doing ok. People just expected better things to happen when he went there. The lack of money available is a bit worrying though, but i guess they will give him a bit to spend in the summer...

Doz

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Yea definetly need more cash, but its gota come from sumwere, you cant say ticket sales wil be up or anything like dat lol!

goin back on to the subject ov the f.a cup tho, if we win that then that could bring sum well needed money in but its a big "IF"

Doz

TRD

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Is it away or at home?

I think they will win the replay. And yea it will give them a boost.

top topics

join