It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret War...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 07:47 PM
link   
This has been probably posted before...my apologies...but I have a "grand design" to expose.

Since the beginning of time and all records old and new...hasn't there always been war? People die...some rule...the rest live a life of suppression. The NWO is the rich...the powerful...the one's who control and keep changing the rules...to confuse...and control...with propaganda and money...the world is yours....easy as that. The NWO has been working it's plan for many centuries...and will always be in power. They segregate...escalate...and pervade...and for what? To keep the secret war going...so their "grand" plan will only benefit them. New World Order is only a label of a genaralization of what the world was and is being controlled by...only to benefit the rich and powerful. Good or bad?...who knows...but then again...money is the root of all evil. That's probably the best way to explain the "secret war".

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Even the NWO couldnt survive long even if it did acheive what it was supposed to. Think about their plans...Global genocide of all who would oppose their order. Who would that leave then? Middle east and much less developed countries, the places that are always at war, it keeps the people stupid as long as the governments are bent on fighting, making them in the long run easier to control.

Even if it did take hundreds of years, humans would revolt against the NWO, because no human government can ever last. In other words, they will get too gready and the lower class will revolt.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 07:59 PM
link   
MrJingles, I hate to say this, but I disagree to a degree. LOL I'm a poet and I don't even realize. Governments can last if they're done right, and keep the people educated. As long as you have a knowlegable population, where the schools teach a drive to find out more about your government (Sadly, the US schools don't do this much at all), you can pull a democracy off for eternaty. You will have 90% voter turn out, because this is really importaint that their opinion be heard now, and they will vote in an educated way, not by who has the flashiest ad, but by who supports your viewpoints.

If this were to take place, the government would last without revolt by the people, because it's of the people, for the people, and by the people.

The US could pull it off, if we would only spent more time educating the poor and the lower class.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrJingles
Even the NWO couldnt survive long even if it did acheive what it was supposed to. Think about their plans...Global genocide of all who would oppose their order. Who would that leave then? Middle east and much less developed countries, the places that are always at war, it keeps the people stupid as long as the governments are bent on fighting, making them in the long run easier to control.

Even if it did take hundreds of years, humans would revolt against the NWO, because no human government can ever last. In other words, they will get too gready and the lower class will revolt.

Not only genocide..but brainwashing/propaganda is on their agenda. Who they don't kill..they brainwash. I agree...the less developed countries...are at a loss..no assets to make the rich...richer...and that's why they fight...and no one cares or intervenes. That would make the third and second world countries lower on the "threat" list. The NWO will always be able to be a step ahead of the rest.

[Edited on 4-12-2003 by xenongod]

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 08:16 PM
link   

MrJingles, I hate to say this, but I disagree to a degree. LOL I'm a poet and I don't even realize. Governments can last if they're done right, and keep the people educated. As long as you have a knowlegable population, where the schools teach a drive to find out more about your government (Sadly, the US schools don't do this much at all), you can pull a democracy off for eternaty. You will have 90% voter turn out, because this is really importaint that their opinion be heard now, and they will vote in an educated way, not by who has the flashiest ad, but by who supports your viewpoints.

Well then since your a poet lemme spell it out for you more slowly. Who would you find it easier to control: A highly educated free man with many liberties or...A poor uneducated man from a war torn country? You see its easier to control someone uneducated, because they wont get any funny ideas in their head about freedoms. You see, people who have taken freedom for granted will be harder to take over because they will fight for freedom, wheras a country who can only survive off of war will not.

True, a government could last if done properly, but because of the one human flaw: greed, one cannot. Who said anything about voting? You station a man with an m16 at the voting stations and the person who put that man there will get every vote, Just like Saddam. 99% percent of the votes, all of them probably had men with machine guns there too.

And we cant forget:

Those who vote decide nothing, those who count the votes decide everything. -Stalin

new topics

top topics

join