It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blackburn Rovers: what is wrong with us?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 11:05 AM
link   
what on earth guys, we've just lost 2 games 4-0. this is killing me. the new boss and the new players just aren't getting it done. what is wrong with us?

-chase

TRD

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Blackburn have been slowly getting worse and worse.

They have some good players but things don't seem to be going there way. It's a good job other teams are struggling as they would be in worse crap than they are in now.

They are going to struggle all season if they don't sort things out.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   
yeah and another problem is that we can't build momentum. in the beginning of the season, we really got screwed over on some calls. and we could have won or tied a couple of games that we lost. mainly thinking of the man u game. but we need to find a way to build momentum and start playing like a team. we've got some really really good players, they just need to start playing well together.

TRD

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I read they want to try to bring back Duff in January. But the way he is playing i can't see that happening.

You have to give them a chance as the new manager has only just arrived and there is still plenty of games to play in the Prem.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 01:35 PM
link   
yeah i know. it's just hard to be patient cause we were so bad last year. relegation scares me so much. and my best friend is a man u fan, so he never has to deal with any of this. i'm jealous!

TRD

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Yeah i'm a West Ham fan and i went through it and its not good.

I think they will stay up, there is worse teams in the prem than Blackburn. But they said that about us. Difference is you have a good man as the manager and that will count for alot.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   
yeah i know i'm so glad we got him. i was really stoked. i really liked souness too tho, so that was tough. living here in america it's hard to follow the epa. i just don't wanna be relegated because i'm afraid it'll be harder to find info on them and stuff. i gotta live with the online stuff. and they NEVER show games over here. it sucks

new topics

top topics

join