It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA - Information on Weapon of Mass Destruction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 06:53 PM
link   
www.cia.gov...

Heres a really good report on myths about information that was or was not presented to the Administration. Not only were these intel reports made to the Bush administration, but to 3 differant administrations.

Myth #2: Analysts were pressured to change judgments to meet the needs of the Bush Administration: The judgments presented in the October 2002 NIE were based on data acquired and analyzed over fifteen years. Any changes in judgments over that period were based on new evidence, including clandestinely collected information that led to new analysis. Our judgments were presented to three different Administrations. And the principal participants in the production of the NIE from across the entire US Intelligence Community have sworn to Congress, under oath, that they were NOT pressured to change their views on Iraq WMD or to conform to Administration positions on this issue. In my particular case, I was able to swear under oath that not only had no one pressured me to take a particular view but that I had not pressured anyone else working on the Estimate to change or alter their reading of the intelligence information.

Those who conclude that no threat existed because actual weapons have not yet been found do not understand the significance posed by biological and chemical warfare programs in the hands of tyrants.

The NIE judged with high confidence that Iraq had chemical and biological weapons as well as missiles with ranges in excess of the 150 km limit imposed by the UN Security Council, and with moderate confidence that Iraq did not have nuclear weapons.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Notice the deafening silence.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Notice the deafening silence.

Yeah i have been noticing anytime I prove these "conspiracy theorist left wingers" wrong with evidence they become really quiet.

join