It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arsenal: Gunners sign Rosiscky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Wow! i have to hand Arsene Wenger credit for signing him (Rosiscky) from Dortmund. I believe the deal was worth 10 million, which i think is rather cheap for him but Dortmund have been in a bit of finicial disaray.

I think with Henry, Arsenal have one of the best strikers in the world and these days, i dont feel he has the best of partners up front. The past season Wenger switched to a 4-5-1 formation

This was Henry upfront, Pires as the supporting attacking player, Freddy out right, Reyes out left and Gilberto and Fabregas in the centre. If one of them was missing it was Hleb in the team.

Rosiscky, is a far better player than Pires whos off to Villiereal. I aitn seen him much for Dortmund but the games i have seen him play for the Czechs hes outstanding. Really creative and kinda plays the same role as Ronaldinho, as in a really attacking midfielder.

I think thats will be a good partnership and looking forward to seeing them in action!

lets hope he doesnt turn into a expensive dud like Reyes

TRD

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Looks like he wont turn out to be an expensive dud Rynaldo..

I'm just watching the Czechs first game in the World Cup and he scored a screamer of a goal. He has had a real good game and its looking like the Gooners may have signed a cracking player.

TRD

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Make that a double, he just scored again.. The premier league had better watch out!!

Sir

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
He could make a big difference to Arsenal next season. He has all the tools and could take the Premier League by storm..

new topics

top topics

join