It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arsenal: arsenal suck

page: 1

join
share:
aj7

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 03:27 AM
link   
aresnal need some better players

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Well it looks like Henry is staying and they have a lot of money to spend

aj7

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 03:28 AM
link   
yeah but i dont think they will sign any1 good:sport-smiley-019:

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Arsene wenger usually just buys unknown young players

aj7

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 04:39 AM
link   
he never buys any1 good

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   
What Henry and Fabregas

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Yeah, its quite hard to think of players hes bought are junk. I dont think the Adebayor is that great and i guess Reyes was not worth the money, though hes got soo many years aheah of him its hard to say if hes worth it or not.

Cristopher Wreh wasnt that brilliant, i think hes been a genuis at buying players

He got Anelka for 500k, the guy was the best striker in the premiership for a period and scored goals, and they won the league with him and then sold him for 20 million?

Got Vieria for around 500k, sold him for 20 million too. And Henry, hes the best player they have and scores goals and they got him for 12 million, and hes repaid every penny with the goals he scores

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   
He has bought some great players on the cheap but if they are to build on their champions league success they need to buy in some established quality players

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   
hmmm.. the place was goofing on me a minute ago

anyways........

By the looks of it, Pires is leaving, Berkgamp is done, Adebayor aint good enough, Cole might leave

And they do need to add anyways, if Cole leaves is Glichy good enough to step in there? i dont think so

I still think Arsenal should try get a good striker to play with Henry, i think Reyes will play more games as a winger now since Pires is going to be leaving. Maybe Walcott wil be playing next season?

aj7

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 03:56 AM
link   
arsenal still suck

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Walcott isn't ready yet but they do need to replace key players they could be losing

TRD

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I don't think they exactly suck, they have been quite a successfull team in recent years, but yes they do need to add players. They are talking about a move for Carrick and possibly Defoe.

TRD

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Also i forgot to add that they are in talks with Borussia Dortmund midfielder Tomas Rosicky.

aj7

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 01:02 AM
link   
it looks like they have rosicky

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Rosicky is a good player and defoe would be a good signing up front but if they are going to lose Ashley cole they need a replacement

TRD

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I think Cole might stay now that Henry has. The younger players came into their own towaqrds the end of the season. Senderos looks a very accomplished defender, Fabregas is awesome (maybe a 20mill bid comming in for him) and the others have improved no end. So things look good their at the moment what with the new stadium...

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Ive had second thoughts arsenal are great what a buy in Rosicky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Even thoughg i'm a man u fan, i'd have to say that arsenal are pretty good because they got to the champions league final and got cheated coz of the rubbish ref, but they may still might of lost

new topics

top topics

join