It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arsenal: Cole out - Bridge in?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Hmm.. just thinking.

Its almost a cert Ashley Cole will be leaving the Gooners, and its almost a cert Wayne Bridge will leave Chelsea.

Would Chelsea sell Bridge to Wenger? just... it would be a good replacement and i doubt he would cost alot.

Or will Fulham have first option?

TRD

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Could be a fair trade as i think they are just as good as each other, but if i was Arsenal i would want some money out of a possible deal like that aswell.

I dont think Bridge will leave Chelsea, didnt Mourinho say he was only going out on loan to get match fit due to how long he had been out for?

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I dont think Cole will leave, he's been out awhile and will have to prove he can get back to his best. He's reportedly to be taking the papers to court over this gay story involving a mobile phone and his marriage to Cheryl Tweedy is comming up. Now he wasnt named so whats behind that story?

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I hadnt heard that one, hes taking the papers to court of the gay story? i thought that was Jermaine Jenas and big Homer Sol? hey.. has it moved onto a threesome now lol.

Lucky guy though Cheryl Tweedy

Hes been out for ages like you say, i think the way it is.... no big team would take a gamble on him even if he was set to leave. In a way, the injury he has is sorta like a blessing in disguise to aid his Arsenal career as most likely, if he was fit teams would be knocking at the door

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Only gripe i have is that Sven will take him to the World Cup, which is plain wrong. If he plays for teh last 4 or 5 games he will get in..

new topics

top topics

join