It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arsenal: Lauren out for season!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Bad news for the Gooners!

Right back Lauren has been ruled out till the end of the season. I think there team was in enough trouble without losing another player.

I think hes a good right back, and really suits the way Arsenal play.

This means they are going to have to really on a youngster yet again, and i think at the minute, they need experienced players who know how to get results

TRD

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Lauren was having a really goo dseason, big blow as you say. They have looked rocky at the back in the last few games, except the Birmigham game. It could be their worse finish for years if they dont sort it out...

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Well, thats Cole messed up these days, no Lauren, Cygan is terrible, Campbell has went nuts, Toure is either injured or away on International Duty, the defence they had last season dont exist at the minute.

But like you say, they aint going to finish as high as they have been doing. I cant see them getting 3rd, i think the Top 3 are a different class at the minute. Though i think Arsenal can be class, they are not class consistently

The 4th spot, battle between them and Spurs is going to be good

TRD

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Battle between Arsenal and Spurs for 4th spot? What about all the other teams in the top 10, they all have a chance...

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Liverpool got beat at the weekend and they are getting beat 2-0 today by Charlton. I would say the only 2 spots that look a cert is Chelsea and Man United. The rest are still up for grabs the way some of the teams are playing. But for Arsenal to lose another defender is a massive blow. Teams have been able to capitalise against them as the back 4 are weak at the moment and this just makes it worse.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Hey, with Lauren being ruled out its been a sort of blessing in disguise as the right back Eboue is cracking! seen the runs he makes, i think Lauren will have a hard time getting back in the team when he is fit

join