It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arsenal: Nasri to Arsenal?

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I read in the newspaper today that Arsenal are ready to make a 6m raid for 18-year-old Marseille midfielder Samir Nasri..

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   
i dont know this guy at all? knowing wenger hes some amazing youngster.

at 6 million, that a better price than the essien guy? though i dont know whos the better player?

do arsenal need to buy a midfielder? i guess with the talk of pires, freedy and reyes it may be a wise move cos there futures are of talk these days

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Im stumped onthis one, i dont know who this is but i dont doubt wenger, hes found many a good unknown player so if hes worth it, gamble for it

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   
He's a very good player, dubbed the little Zidane, can't get a much better tag than that!

Played for all the successful French youth teams and is a big talent would be a good signing to go with the rest of the foreign legion at Arsenal lol

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 10:13 AM
link   
sounds like hes good then. though, if it happens lets hope he dont end up like Cheyrou cos i think he was called some kind of zidane too.

do you happen to know if hes more of a winger than central midfield?

and i doubt he would have any problems adapting, having that foriegn legion helps the other players who sign settle in i think.

If this happens, is that the end of the Shaun Wright Phillips talk?

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 07:43 AM
link   
He plays centre mid and is better thab Cheyrou was or ever will be lol

top topics

join