It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arsenal: Senderos to get new contract

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Arsenal are set to reward Philippe Senderos for his form this season with a new improved deal.

The 20-year-old has established himself as one of the best young defenders in Europe with some stellar performances for The Gunners this term.

Senderos held down his place in the team after stepping in for the injured Sol Campbell earlier in the season and even kept the England international out of the starting line-up for the FA Cup final victory over Manchester United.

link

[Edited on 5/27/05 by rynaldo82]

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 11:18 AM
link   
he got 3 years to run, what the max they can offer? 5 i think... if that happens he going to be there for a long long time.

i thought he wasnt good at first, but hes really improved, getting a run in the team has helped and i hope he stays.

Sir

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   
He deserves a new contract and Arsenal wouldn't want to let him go. One problem, whats going to happen to Sol Campbell?

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I think sol campbell will start the beginning of the year, possible partnership of campbell and senderos, with lauren and toure as wing backs if ashley cole moves?

Sir

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Hrmm yea, forgot Cole could be gone.

I just read that Campbell is determind to be fit in time for the start of the season, so it looks like he won't give up his position that lightly. But you think he will come back just as good?

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   
i think Campbell will stay aswell, they got him for nothing and just pay him mega bucks. They could make a huge profit on him though if they wanted to cash in?

But saying that, i think he will be in the first team starting at the year,

i notice you say about Cole leaving, i cant see Chelsea buying him now with Del Horno in the bag and i wonder who else in England could afford him.

I can only really see Barca or Real maybe going for him now

top topics

join