It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arsenal: Gunners eye young Liberian

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Arsenal are believed to be monitoring Liberian international Jimmy Dixon.

The 23-year-old has attracted the interest of a host of clubs after an impressive campaign with BK Hacken.

Scouts from Arsenal, Ajax and Anderlecht all watched the central defender in action at the weekend against Orgryte.

link

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Buy English!!

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 02:38 PM
link   
haha... its against wenger's style lol.

i remember the last liberian player they had, cristopher wreh? i thought he was have decent, didnt really adjust or anything but there was lil sparks then he ended up in scotland i think lol. he was related to george weah who was just simply amazing!

i wonder if every time a liberian comes along, wengers hoping hes the new weah lol.

most of the players from these countries always have skill, i think its more to do with how they fit in

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 05:57 AM
link   
He was OK I remember him having a few decent games.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 09:00 AM
link   
this is a bizzare story, sounds like all of europe is searching for this guy an dhis agent

sports.yahoo.com...;_ylc=X3o'___'BpYjk0aWtjBF9TAzk1ODYzNTkwBHNlYwN0aA--?slug=reu-mikel&prov=reuters&type=lgns

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 04:32 AM
link   
This is a different guy....

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reading it again, it sounds like the manager is hoping to attract intrest, and cos arsenal have a good scouting network he is saying them, maybe hoping other people will hear the name and but the player. it sounds like they want to sell him

new topics

top topics

join