It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arsenal: Aliadiere wants out!

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Arsenal striker Jeremie Aliadiere admits that he is keen on a return to France to join Paris Saint Germain. The promising starlet has returned from a long injury lay-off but is already considering his options beyond Highbury. Gunners boss Arsene Wenger is a firm admirer of Aliadiere's potential but it would appear that the 21-year-old is contemplating a move away from North London. Aliadiere is under contract until 2006 but as the player freely admits, talks have already begun with PSG.

LINK

[Edited on 25/3/05 by TRD]

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   
do you think hes said to wenger, am i going to get games and wenger has said, nah. henry and berkgamp first choice, if reyes goes am buying another striker so you will be the 4th man and hes went, nah, i aint happy to do that

TRD

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Could be but is Berkamp going to play for another year? And as ya say if Reyes does go that just leaves Henry.... You would have thought he would get a chance if that happened....

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   
My point on this subject is the young man has just come back from injury so i feel that he is hardly likely to be saying these sort of things (remember he was injured last summer so it was a serious injury also not his first serious injury)

[Edited on 3/25/05 by AdyBaby]

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   
He has stated and so have the club that he would like to move on, a few clubs have been mentioned but at the moment he is sitting tight. I guess to see how things work out in the summer as to who Arseanl sign.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Oh you mean the one where the media said i want to play for PSG
if its in the media it must be what JA30 said
this happens every time there is a break for internationals
also don't get me wrong he may of said this comment but i am inclined to think that he replied that he would love to play for PSG ONE DAY

TRD

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   
He said he would LIKE a switch to PSG in the summer, just because you would like to do something doesn't mean that it will happen. Alot of players say they would like to play for a club from time to time and they don't always end up there.

Wenger was willing to let him come to Upton Park on loan for 1 month, it was all sorted out but Aliadiere said that he would prefer to stay at Arsenal and play in the reserves to regain match fitness. Bit of a kick in the nuts for us but you can understand if his isn't fully fit.

I think he wants to stay and the media have picked up on him not getting his chances. He obviously said them things otherwise he could sue them as they quoted what he told them. What i can make of it, if Wenger plays him on occasion he will be happy to stay and wait for his chance to be a regular. If he doesn't play him at all he will see what avenues are open to him for a move away..

Sir

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 04:26 AM
link   
He/the press are still saying he wants to leave if he doesn't get a chance. Thing is he is not fully fit, so what does he expect? He looks a promising player and it will be interesting if he does get a run in the side.

new topics

top topics

join