It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arsenal: Gilberto returns!

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Gilberto made his Arsenal return in a reserve match at Barnet on Monday. The Brazilian midfielder returned to action after six months out with a back injury as Arsenal reserves beat Chelsea 3-2 at Barnet. Gilberto played for 65 minutes as the Gunners came from behind thanks to a hat-trick from French starlet Jeremie Aliadiere.

LINK

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   
if JA can get a fair crack of the whip and not get injured again you can forget about Owen coming to Arsenal because he won't be needed

TRD

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I can't see them paying 20mill for Owen, because thats what real want.. Too much imo as they only paid 8mill. I guess that stops JA comming to West Ham on loan now lol!

As for Gilberto i think they have missed him and it would good to get him back in the side..

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Owen won't cost 20million nearer 10 million
the rumour was swap Reyes for Owen plus cash

TRD

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I thought Real slapped a 20mill fee on his head a couple of weeks ago? I guess swopping him for Reyes wouldn't be a bad move and what with Sven saying that Owen needs first team footy all the time or else it could affect him for England. Seems like a hint to me that Sven might not pick him as first choice unless he gets games...

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   
to be honest, talking about maybe a hint that owen wont be first choice unless he plays regular, is he any better than defoe or rooney?

what a return for JA, its overshadowed Gilbertos return. and to be honest, it was a reserve match but it wa against chelsea, they must have a good reserve team

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by rynaldo82
to be honest, talking about maybe a hint that owen wont be first choice unless he plays regular, is he any better than defoe or rooney?

what a return for JA, its overshadowed Gilbertos return. and to be honest, it was a reserve match but it wa against chelsea, they must have a good reserve team

not trying to take away JA thunder but you got to remember chelseas 1st team played tonight

top topics

join