It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arsenal: Wenger - i suck

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Arsene Wenger believes he is culpable for Arsenal's torrid season, admitting that he should have brought in more experience in the summer.

The Gunners boss believes that injuries have shattered Arsenal's hopes of retaining the Premiership title and were key to an ignominious exit from the UEFA Champions League.

"You can only now say I was wrong," said Wenger.

skysports.planetfootball.com...:+I+am+to+blame&channel=Premiership

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   
"I suck" is rather harsh there, he doesnt suck, he tried to blood youth with experience which didnt quite work this year

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by dilly
"I suck" is rather harsh there, he doesnt suck, he tried to blood youth with experience which didnt quite work this year

hehe...

yip. things didnt work out this season, the whole edu affair and cambell mising for so much. the guys he did bring in were good, i think its just. it wasnt suffiecnt cover needed this time around. but at least there is a postive in terms of the younger guys

TRD

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I think he was forced to play the youngsters due to alot of injuries. The real problem was is that he bought too many and not enough experienced players as it has shown that they are maybe a season or two away from being real good players. But a few have come out looking real good and they should bounce back next season when wenger dips into the transfer market and adds one or two quality players..

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Yep some players look promising for the future and also the present

Some examples are Quincy Owusu Obeiye and Cesc Fabregas

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   
to add to the list, there is clichy, flamini and hoyte, if he is good? lol

thats the good thing, these playeres will improve and there aint no doubting they are talanted

new topics

top topics

join