It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arsenal: Arsenal

page: 1

join
share:
Doz

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I rated them one of (if not the) best team in the world last season, but after last night perfomance they looked like a team who had absolutly nothing?? Dus anyone rekon they missed sol cambel? i fink that tackle late on buy lauren was absolutly discusting as well should of been sent off

what d yall fink??

Doz :approve:

TRD

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I agree last season they was the best team in England, i wouldn't push it that far to say one of the best in the world but they was close to it.

I think this year after their great start to the season they have been found out, control Henry and mark Pires out of the game and they don't look as good. Plus i think Wenger has tried to throw to many of the younger inexpierence players in too much. They will come good again but most prob not untill next season.

Of course they miss Campbell he is a rock in the defence but you can't blame it on that for their poor form.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Yip. last season arsenal where on superb form, goals coming from everywhere for them and they just kept winning.

i think they do miss cambell, but top team in england, you have to have adequete cover, they dont seem to have that.

Henry, in some games, when hes allowed to play hes amazing, but other times, he aint seen in a match. i think there is a way to play against him.

i think they need a touch of aggresion added to the team. missing gilberto has hurt them

Doz

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Ya, what is arsen actualy trying to prove with all these younge players?? he puts henry, pires, lunjberg, gilberto on the bench 4 17yr olds?? i think that to get results like last season he needs 2 try new things with henry and co, every1 figured out about his little drifts out left and he has been marked out of games, ahh well, il try not 2 tell arsen wenger how 2 suck eggs lol :loudhorn:

Doz

new topics

top topics

join