It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arsenal: Gunners ripped to shreds by Munich

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I watched the game and Munich played them off the park for most of the game, they could have scored more and had one ruled out for off-side. Arsenal just couldn't get into the game.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   
i watched the majority of the match, and bayern did look a really good team, and that was without ballack.

arsenal to be fair, where without cole (who did come on) and sol cambell at the back.

3 - 1 the final score i think? arsenal just need to score 2 goals at home, a 2 nil win and they will go through on away goals.

i think its possible

TRD

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   
If Munich play like they did today at Highbury then Arsenal can kiss the champions league goodbye. I don't think they will be able to do it and Munich will score at least one goal.

Cole and Campbell? I thought the Gunners were meant to have such a good team. So they should have good enough cover for them. Looks like they will go this season without a trophy...

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   
yer, arsenal will need to buck up there ideas. they will need a early goal and that would give them a chance. arsenal have lost that amazing defensive record too..they concede to many these days.

i thought reyes was going to get sent off 2nite, he got booked early, and had a few little incidents

new topics

top topics

join