It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facility near Crow's Landing on I-5 Ca?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Covanta self-described as “waste to energy” facility is a garbage incinerator in Crow's Landing burns about 800 tons per day of solid waste. The incinerator emits dangerous toxic chemicals and toxic metals into the air, including dioxin, one of the most toxic chemicals known to science.
Fink Road Landfill- Fink Road landfill is located at 4000 Fink Road, Crows Landing (Western Stanislaus County) three and a half miles west from the Town of Crows Landing and twenty-five miles to the southwest of the City of Modesto. Stanislaus County owns and operates this facility, the successor to the closed landfill at Geer Road.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Try Google Earth - 37.23.19.69N and 121.08.09.89W

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
i have been inside this so called energy plant, and to say the least, it is totally not what it seems to be....workers coming and going through all hours of the night, a log book on the unlocked front door shows frequent visits from fbi, dea, atf, and other high security personal. the fence was towering with barbed wire, but it had to be conquered. mysterious workers hiding their faces behind breathing masks and dark goggles linger throughtout the plant all over taking security walks. this can not be a garbage plant, the smell of garbage makes no such aroma. this is obviously an extra terrestrial concentration camp where tests are conducted. it is not the garbage burned, it is the blood of the aliens that have beeen tortured and mutilated by the covanta staff's tests and probes. check it out..............but beware, if caught, you may be dealt to the aliens .

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I just looked at an aerial view on mapquest of the whole facility, It looks like a huge landfill area with several large filled in areas and one wet pond area that looks like a toxic or septic catchment. the fence is not a security fence by the looks of it, there isn't any barbed wire there either........... It looks exactly like the high fences around golf courses/driving ranges to keep errant golf balls out of traffic. Anyway, if it's a security fence it must be for America's Dumbest Criminals because the northern end of it ends abruptly, you can see this from the freeway. The toxic waste disposal plant scenario sounds most plausible to me, the gate on the way in is probably their liability insurance against curious people poking around in there and poisoning themselves. It's an unpleasant reality of civilization that garbage dumps, rendering plants(dead animals),water treatment plants(turd farms) and hazardous materials (god knows what) disposal sites are necessary, think about it, what's in medical waste and where does it go? All the nasties have to go somewhere.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I live in Patterson which is the netghboring city to the N of Crows Landing. I make at least 2-3 dump trips a month to the facility which you guys speak of. The tall fences DO NOT have barb wire. They are to keep the trash from blowing all over the fwy and into the California aquaduct. Today was a very windy day, and you could see the trash stuck all over the fence, so thick you cant even see through it.

I can't believe there is actually people out there that would think of this place as an "area 51" or some other stupid conspiracy. If they were to have a top secret facility here in Stanislaus County, dont you think they would hide it a little better. Hey guys I got a great idea lets build a top secret place right off I-5 which thousands of cars drive by each day.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Naval Comm station more than likely cant see them docking battleships in the hills unless they are preparing for a ice shelf collapse!!!!

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
You guys are a joke if youre talking about covanta energy.....seriously? it's a power plant? or wait better yet.....its the government keeping a secret from you because they found alien footprints leading to the "big 20 foot fence" ITS A FENCE SO GARBAGE CANT GO ON THE FREEWAY!!!!!! Its a landfill....are you guys okay in the head? Get a life.....or medication....

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
If there is razor wire/cameras/DEA/FBI etc out there it is for a reason. From the Covata website....

deals in "Pharmaceutical and Commodity Wastes

Secure disposal prevents contaminated, expired, or off-specification products from being remarketed by making certain that they are permanently destroyed, thus protecting your trademarks, patents, and brand reputation.

Covanta Secure Services provides guaranteed, secure disposal of off-specification and expired pharmaceutical and consumer products including:

Creams, lotions, and ointments
Pills and powders
Syrups, vitamins and dietary supplements
Food products
Healthcare products
Cosmetics
Toys

That could mean truck loads of expired/bad batches of narcotics from manufacturers (or military), incineration of drugs seized by law enforcement, blah blah. Concidering the amount of armed pharmacy robberies for a couple boxes of Oxy Con one could imagine what people may do for a truck load of (although possibly bad) similar products.

They also do secure document disposal, this could be for government agencies also. conspiracy throery's I love, but this is not one.
Sorry for the re opening of this one but my brother mentioned this recently so investigated it. Case closed for me.

Brian

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I've driven past this 4 times in the last couple months as a passenger, and have payed careful attention to the attributes of this "facility".
There is absolutely NO barbed wire or razor wire on the fence(which is more netting than fence, although is facing inward at the top), and the fence doesn't even continue around the facility, you can see where it stops on the North end, right next to I-5, and if you look at the Southern end of the fence, you can also see where after it turns West, it ends well before the main building.
This corroborates that it is, indeed, a trash fence protecting I-5 from debris.
Incinerators burn trash.
...AND DISSIDENTS! OMG FEMA CAMP.

Please look a little harder..
Thank you for starting this thread though, it is a curious sight.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
i know this is an old thread... but somebody posted today. i drive down I5 about 10 - 12 times a year. actually when you think about it, it could very well be used to burn people. maybe when mass chaos consumes CA they plan to kill us all off with some sort of chemical, then burn us in a covanta energy plant.

lets say avg body weight is 200lbs. they can burn 800 tons a day. that means that they can burn at least 8,000 human bodies a day. and thats just ONE incinerator. think of all of them running at once pumping out 8,000 bodies a day. thats some NWO # right there.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by nyeff

you said navel, do they do black opps testing on navel lint LOL

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Hello, I wanted to jump in on this post and talk about an experience I had off the Crow's Landing exit.

I never knew this place existed. Around 3 years ago, my girlfriend at the time and I got into a huge argument and I decided to just go on a long ass drive to blow off some steam.

I drove a few hours south on highway 5 listening to music and relaxing after our fight. I came to the Crow's Landing exit and decided to pull off and smoke a cigarette since at the time I didn't smoke in the car. I turned right off the exit (going south off highway 5) and looking for a good spot to pull off, I went down this dirt backroad until I saw a sign saying "end of county maintained road". This sparked my so I drove a hundred feet more or so and I saw a turn out where I could smoke my cig.

I sat on my hood smoking, then all of the sudden I saw lights over a hill a couple hundred feet away. It looked like a hummer type vehicle. I didn't see any private property signs or anything so I was like wtf is going on. Then I hear the sound of a shotgun being loaded so I get back into my car and before I close the door, this asshole starts shooting at me.

I went into survival mode and I drove down that road about 65 mph, and that was crazy becuase you should only really go 10mph down this road. The hummer drove down the crest of the hill and the #er started chasing me SHOOTING at me while I was retreating. Eventually I got back on the on ramp and hit that thing at about 115 mph with his headlights behind me but I was able to out run him. I went back toward my house 3 hours away.

I was scared as hell but my survival instincts were able to get me out of the situation. There were no bullet holes in my car so I guess he was just trying to scare me off.

I figured it was some guy trying to protect his farm or something, maybe he had a problem with people stealing. Then earler I decided to search crow's landing on google, no idea what made me have the urge to search it, I guess I wanted to see if anyone else had similar experience. I found this and whoa!!!! It all makes sense now...
edit on 26-1-2011 by Uberdurandal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I think it was around 10 pm or so

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
CROW'S LANDING aka THAT'S ABOUT WHERE I REMEMBER LANDING.....................I SAW THIS TOPIC AND I READ A FEW REPLIES......I WONDERED WHAT THE PLACE WAS AS WELL.....NOW THAT I KNOW IT IS AN INCINERATOR FOR WASTE.....that makes sense......ANYTHING I EVER TYPE OR PRODUCE WILL EVENTUALLY END UP THERE......POETIC JUSTICE.....SO HERE'S A BOMBSHELL (BOMB SHELL) .........OR A NUKE SHELL IF THEY WERE REALLY SELLING OIL TO FLYING SAUCERS.

I JEFFREY STEVEN TOWNSEND, BORN 9/2/1976 IN CONTRA COSTA COUNTY, WOKE UP ON A FLYING SAUCER IN A HYPNOTIZED LIKE STATE BURNING UP HOT AND SCARED AS HELL, MAY 21, 1976. THE ABDUCTION OCCURRED IN THE FALL OF 1994 WHEN I WAS 18 YEARS OLD. THIS MEANS I TRAVELLED. MIND YOU, I DID NOT REMEMBER A SHRED OF THIS INFORMATION FOR APPROXIMATELY 15 YEARS. THE MEMORIES ARE STILL FUZZY I WOULD SAY BUT NOT CLOUDED OR DILLUSIONAL BY ANY MEANS....SINCE I FIRST SHARED MY EXPERIENCE ON TWITTER BACK IN JANUARY 2010 MY LIFE HAS BEEN TURNED UPSIDE DOWN.....EVERYONE I TRUSTED INCLUDING IMMEDIATE FAMILY MEMBERS HAVE BEEN BOUGHT AND I AM CURRENTLY HIDING IN MEXICO......WITHOUT TELLING U THE WHOLE STORY AND BEING LONG AND DRAWN OUT I WILL SAY THIS.....I REMEMBER THE BUS ACCIDENT IN MARTINEZ,CA. THAT WAS JET WASH FROM THE CRAFT I WAS ABOARD. WHEN THAT HAPPENNED THE SHIP WAS GOING IN FOR OIL.....(OIL..ie. GEORGE BUS-HHHHH...YEAH BIG TROUBLE).....THEY DIVERTED TO AN ALTERNATE LANDING SITE.....WE LANDED IN THE HILLS TO THE SOUTH OF THE 580 FREEWAY NEAR TRACY, CA....I KNEW NOTHING OF CROW'S LANDING ALTERNATE NASA LANDING STRIP BEFORE I TOLD THE STORY ON TWITTER....IT WASN'T UNTIL I STARTED RESEARCHING GOOGLE EARTH TRYING TO PINPOINT EXACTLY WHERE WE LANDED THAT I EVEN NOTICED THE PLACE....I AM SAD AND SCARED TO TELL YOU THAT IS NOT THE MOST COINCIDENTAL PIECE OF INFO I FOUND (11-23-2004 THE X MARKS THE SPOT)....GOOGLE APPARENTLY ACCIDENTALLY CAPTURED AN AIRPLANE IN FLIGHT RIGHT ABOVE WHERE I REMEMBER WE LANDED. I SHARED MY FIND VIA TWITTER AND THE AREA WAS QUICKLY UPDATED.(I STILL HAVE IT SAVED THOUGH)..the ghost plane was it's nickname because usually u see the plane in 4 or 5 spots because it is moving as pics are being taken..THE LIGHT PASSENGER AIRCRAFT FLYING TO THE EAST NEAR NEW JERUSALEM AIRPORT SHOWS UP 4 OR 5 TIMES THE SAME DAY....ghost plane just once....I CAN'T TELL EXACTLY WHAT TYPE OF PLANE IT IS BUT IT LOOKS PRETTY LOW AND A LOT LIKE A MESSERSCHMITT 262 TO ME.....UPON LANDING 2 ALIENS DIED OF APPARENT HEAT STROKE OR ILLNESS...THROUGH MENTAL TELEPATHY I WAS INSTRUCTED TO BURY THE 2 BODIES....AS I WAS DIGGING THEIR MIND CONTROL OVER ME WAS LOST...THEY WERE SAD BECAUSE THEIR BUDDIES DIED AND I THINK THEY LOST FOCUS FOR A COUPLE SECONDS...IT WAS THEN ,OUT OF FEAR, I STRUCK THE ALIEN STANDING ON THE BURM ABOVE ME WITH THE SPADED FOLDING SHOVEL LIKE INSTRUMENT I WAS GIVEN TO DIG WITH AND MORTALLY WOUNDED IT......I ALSO DID NOT KNOW IT WAS 1976....I CANNOT TYPE ANYMORE DUE TO TIME RESTRAINTS......IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MY OPINION.....CROWS LANDING WAS BUILT BECAUSE THEY KNEW THIS EVENT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN.......I HAVE LOADS OF EVIDENCE ....DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE ME...DO NOT INSULT MY INTELLIGENCE....I HAVE PHYSICAL EVIDENCE ON MY BODY.....advanced basil cell carcinoma seen rarely if never in human beings below the age of 80 years old.....I have bled from my neck for 16 years and been to multiple doctors including military that couldn't figure it out...I AM NOW IN MEXICO TRYING HGH AND MILD STEROID TREATMENTS THAT I WAS TOLD BY U.S. DOCTORS WOULD NOT WORK....THANK GOD I KNOW MY HYPOTHALAMUS..locc2dabrain...((I SERVED IN THE UNITED STATES ARMY IN 2001 FOR 5 MONTHS AND WAS DEPLORABLY TREATED AND LIED TO.....I went AWOL labor day weekend from Fort Sam Houston where I was training to be a lab tech and a physicians assistant)).....THEE DAY my status and whereabouts would have to be updated as officially missing 9/11/2001...UNDERSTAND I'M NOT LYING......ONLY REPLY IF U ARE NOT SECRET SERVICE OR INTELLIGENCIA OF SOME SORT TRYING TO REEL ME IN.......IF U ARE GENUINELY INTERESTED AND WANT TO HEAR MORE I HAVE A FEW PLACES I'VE STACKED EVIDENCE.........Some real good stuff....what else happenned in the bay area 5/21/1976 other than a bus wreck and an unreported saucer landing......THE ATLANTA BRAVES SHUTOUT THE SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS 8 - 0 behind the strong pitching performance of ANDY MESSERSMITH. M A Y B U R Y WARNINGWARNINGWARNINGWARNINGWARNING WARNINGWARNINGWARNINGWARNINGWARNINGWARNINGWARNINGWARNINGWARNINGWARNINGWARNINGWARNINGWARNINGWARNINGWARNINGWARNINGWARNINGWARNINGWARNINGWARNING VIEWING OF THE EVIDENCE COMPILATIONS MAY CAUSE VOMITTING, DIARHEA, EXTREME PARANOIA, THOUGHTS OF DEPRESSION, THOUGHTS OF SUICIDE AND EVERYTHING U KNOW BEING WRONG.....like the middle east and the gulf wars were not over oil price so much as they were over easier accesssssssssss....YOU COULD PROBABLY PULL THE SAUCER RIGHT UP WITHOUT EVEN HAVING TO MAKE IT INVISIBLE OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF IRAQ......RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHT?

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MAYBERRY5211976

Covanta is a real business?? Or a shell business for the DOD?

Think there is an underground tunnel from the NASA Ames Research Center / Crows Landing to the facility? About 2 miles long?

People that indicate the large fences are to keep garbage off the freeway are incorrect. How many times have you ever seen garbage in there?

Most of the 4040 Fink Rd. facility is underground.

And most important... No one should be surprised it's on the 37th parallel.

Move on people. You just don't actually want to know.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
What does it take to kill a conspiracy theory. The place has had public access for years.

I heard the 37th Parallel author interviewed on Mysterious Universe. What a total dud. First of all, his notion of what constitutes the 37th parallel in quite liberal. But worse of all he talked about Peakaboo Peak. Don't expect much from that dolt.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join