It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arsenal: Gunners monitor Moya

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Arsenal are understood to be monitoring the progress of Mallorca's promising young goalkeeper Miguel Moya. The 20-year-old has broken through at the Primera outfit this term, establishing himself as the club's number one. Mallorca moved to sign Sander Westerveld on a season-long loan from Real Sociedad at the start of the campaign to add more experience to their squad, but Moya has seen off the challenge of the former Liverpool man to make the number one jersey his own. His form has seen him called up to the Spain Under-21 squad despite playing for a team who are battling to avoid relegation from La Primera.

Skysports

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 04:46 PM
link   
well. he might be really good with a future that looks bright, but the last few keepers to come to england from spain, almunia and ricardo at man utd, and they aint exaclty done well.

this guy is young, and not at the best team, i think maybe they are watching him, but i feel arsenal will want to sign a more high profile keeper, with a better reputation

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Or if there is someone ENGLISH who is good, sign them lol

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   
hehe. i aint read it yet, but there an other thread saying about the no english players in arsenals line up hehe

i dunno, whos english they could buy for goals? top of my head, i cant think of one.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Michael Owen, if hes unhappy at Madrid and Reyes is unhappy at Arsenal.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   
woops. lol. sorry, i meant goals as in goal keeper, i cant think of a english goalie.

i wonder if they will ever rekindle there interest in canizares at valencia?

TRD

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   
It will be interesting to see who they do sign as it looks like a goalkeeper is their main priority in the summer..

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
yer, i think a keeper, a defender and a midfielder, maybe even a striker depending on reyes.

how is richard wright doing these days at everton? i remember arsenal having him

top topics

join