It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arsenal: Freddie - Vierra bust up?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Freddie Ljungberg has dismissed talk of a bust-up with Arsenal captain Patrick Vieira.

The duo's Gunners team-mate Robin van Persie had claimed that Ljungberg and Vieira had been involved in a row on the training ground.

Ljungberg, though, insists nothing should be read into his recent frank exchange of opinions with the team's skipper.

skysports.planetfootball.com...

[Edited on 2/8/05 by rynaldo82]

TRD

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
It was most prob a disagreement and as usual the press blow it out of proportion. I don't think there has been anything else said about it, so i would take it with a pinch of salt what the press reported.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   
yer, i think its mostly like a exageration

though, its maybe been hyped after the thing with cole, wenger and fergie having issues all the time. they are a good team to attack with these stories at the minute

TRD

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Well wouldn't Chelsea be making big noise about it if they never tapped him up? I think they did do it and are trying to sort it out so they get little punishment as possible with the docking of points...

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   
yer, i think there is something to it (the cole saga), i think arsenal are a bit vulnerable at the minute with any slight hick up coming out of highbury that the media will have it covered and possibly exxagerate.

with all the goings on for them, the media will feel they are a easy target

TRD

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Yea, well the media will always target the big clubs and dig up as much dirt and dish it out as they can. Only way to sell papers nowadays sorry to say. You noticed though with the papers, that they mostly are full of crap now. You get a bit of real interesting news of whats going on in the world and the rest is well ermm....

new topics

top topics

join