It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arsenal: Henry - must improve squad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Thierry Henry feels Arsenal need to improve their squad if they are to sustain another title challenge.

The Gunners' top scorer believes the injuries to Edu and Gilberto Silva have hit the reigning champions hard as Chelsea now sit 11 points clear at the top of the table with Manchester United in second place.

Henry does not want to criticise his team-mates but feels some of the younger Highbury players are being pushed into the limelight too soon.

sky sports link

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 02:33 AM
link   
he is right, they wont win anything this year by the looks of things. and chelsea, and most of the other teams will get better. so he will need to add good players.

i feel they have lost that extra bit of agression in midfield. with the sale of parlour, he wasnt the most skillfull player. but he did his job well. and gilberto. i think hes got some engine for covering the park.

the edu injury, am not sure as he looks to be off and has been in and out so much

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   
It takes a player to say that and not the manager? Oh Wenger is just starting to admit it himself lol!!

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
lol. if they dont do something in the summer, maybe the squad isnt competitve enough, but if nothing happens in the summer in the transfer front, i can see them losing more ground on man utd/chelsea

new topics

top topics

join