It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arsenal: Lehmann like the look of Bayern

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Arsenal keeper Jens Lehmann has revealed that ending his career with Bayern Munich would be a viable alternative to remaining at Highbury.

The Germany international is settled in North London but admits his family will move to Munich one day, as his fierce battle with Oliver Kahn continues unabated.

With his mind focused on helping The Gunners achieve even more success and playing at the 2006 World Cup finals, the 34-year-old has clear goals in mind.

When asked for his opinion on Kahn's decision to keep playing for Bayern until 2008, Lehmann told Kicker: "Shame - I wanted to play for Bayern for one or two years after 2006.

link

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   
lehmann admits he wants to stay at highbury

Arsenal goalkeeper Jens Lehmann says he would stay at the club for the rest of his career.

The German shot-stopper has had his critics but has made the number one jersey his own at Highbury under Arsene Wenger.

link

TRD

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Yeah i read that earlier, he wants to make his mind up lol!

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   
i think there is doubt about his ability though, he is good, is he as good and as reliable as seamen i dont think so, and he got a bit of a temper, some games you just know he is going to explode

join