It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arsenal: Edu in contract talks

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Fantastic Phill is a legend lol

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   
well.. atletico madrid are supposed to be intrested now

Atletico Madrid are the latest team to have been credited with an interest in Arsenal midfielder Edu.

The Brazil international is quitting Highbury in the summer on a free transfer after rejecting a new deal with the FA Cup winners.

La Liga is his likely destination with deposed champions Valencia previously expected to secure his signature.

skysports.planetfootball.com...

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   
if Atlectio are in need of a midfielder, hey. try your best and get him cos he is good and he would sure suit the spanish game.

valencia, no manger i dont think, they have problems left right and centre, i wouldnt sign for them cos as soon as stuff gets sorted out, your future is going to be in doubt unless the man in charge says i want you to stay

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   
hehe.... what i heard today was.....

Edu has agreed a 5 year deal at Valencia, some guy called Lopez resigned and the new mangager was a player at the Club

hehe.. havent chequed to see what i can find about this being authentic

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   
yep i heard exactly the same to be honest we have enough talent to let him go, hes solid but not exactly what is going to take us forward

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by dilly
yep i heard exactly the same to be honest we have enough talent to let him go, hes solid but not exactly what is going to take us forward

are you listening in on my conversations

and yip. i agree its ok to let him go, he hasnt been first choice in ages and Gilberto is back

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Gilberto is more of a solid player then Edu, and plays the holding role better. With Vieira, Fabregas, Gilberto and Flamini means edu is not going to get a look in

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Hold on, hold on.

Edu is a better player at this stage than the others are with the exception of Patrick, Gilberto plays a different kind of role.

I really rate him and it's a shame he didn't stay in England.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   
i guess the thing is, the other ones want to play for Arsenal and Edu hasnt, i think in his head, that had to have affected his game to some extent

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 07:44 AM
link   
It hasn't affected his game in the slightest, he always gives 100%
If your being told that you will only figure as a sub then any player would want to leave, there would be no point signing a new contract.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join