It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arsenal: wengers conspiracy theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   
wenger has a some suspicion about this wayne rooney transfer,

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has revealed his concern at the clauses in Wayne Rooney's big-money move to Manchester United.

The Frenchman feels conspiracy theorists will believe Everton could allow themselves to be beaten by Sir Alex Ferguson's side in certain circumstances if they stand to benefit financially.

link

TRD

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I read this....

I can't see that another team will roll over. I mean it has happened in the past (but never proven) but in todays game i just can't see it...

Sour grapes by Wenger..:angry-smiley-034:

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   
do you remember his crazy idea once about holding cards up, like a joker and it meant he felt bad desicion. there was something like that a few seasons ago.

TRD

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I can't remember that, but when it comes to him and Ferguson there is no love lost lol!

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   
although ferguson has won more leagues titles in the space of when wenger arrived. i think when it comes head to head on the pitch against each other wenger has the upper hand. hehe. yer, they like playing mind games as they say, and i think mourinho will be a nice addition to that too, i think he likes them too lol

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Arsenal need not worry about ManU position. ManU aren't going anywhere. They'll eventually have losses or at most draws with Spurs and Liverpool in their upcoming matches.

:party-smiley-018:

TRD

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 05:24 AM
link   
As i said before it is just 5 games old and Man United have alot of players to come back. It might be a tall order for them to win the League now but anything can happen. A few key injurys to Arsenal players and the title will be up for grabs.

Don't forget about Chelsea they are still unbeaten and they havn't played that great yet!

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   
everton hit back at this theory

Everton have hit back at Arsene Wenger's claims that Wayne Rooney's move to Manchester United could interest conspiracy theorists.

The studious Frenchman believes Everton could allow themselves to be beaten by Sir Alex Ferguson's side in certain circumstances if they stand to benefit financially.

link

join