It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newcastle United: Toon eye Gravensen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I heard that Newcastle are going to make a move for Gravensen at Real. Hes struggled at Real and his last impression in the premiership was that he was a good solid tough midfielder. Not sure how much he is valued at but i think Souness is going to offer Luque in the deal, its not like Real need a striker, makes you think though if they are interested in him for being a winger.

I cant see this happening though

TRD

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Big mistake in signing Gravensen by Real, he hasn't the class what they require. So i wouldn't be surprised if he moves on, but i can't see Real getting that much for him.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by rynaldo82
I heard that Newcastle are going to make a move for Gravensen at Real. Hes struggled at Real and his last impression in the premiership was that he was a good solid tough midfielder. Not sure how much he is valued at but i think Souness is going to offer Luque in the deal, its not like Real need a striker, makes you think though if they are interested in him for being a winger.

I cant see this happening though

The rumours were that Real wanted to buy Luque, and Newcastle were not prepared to let him go...
Thats when talk popped up of Real offering Woodgate and/or Graveson in a deal to get him.

Alot of ppl have been quick to call Luque, but they dont understand that he hasnt had a chance. He is still regarded as one of the best Spanish players around and often attracts interest from Real and Barcelona.

Mic

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   
hey man.

few years back, when Deportivo were just abuot the best team in spain, when they had Maakay, Tristan and Luque for strikers i thought he was amazing, the other 2 were goal scorers but he was different and for a tall guy he was silky. But i dont think Newcastle have got the best out of him.

Who would yuo rather take... Woodgate or Gravensen?

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by rynaldo82
Who would yuo rather take... Woodgate or Gravensen?

Woodgate without a doubt...

When he was here and fit he was amazing, and the situation with defenders at Newcastle is terrible at the minute.
Theres only Taylor worth playing at centre-back so we need a few more asap.

Mic

top topics

join