It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a crash coure in Remote-Viewing and Remote-Influencing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 01:36 PM
link   
UK-based Tom Skeggs is an independent inventor who is developing an prototype electromagnetic vehicle Flight Test Article. But he also is an experienced remote-viewer whose articles have been archived at my site.

We've all watched movies where the psi-spies seem all-powerful.
Tom addresses some of those myths in a draft paper called "A Crash Course In Remote-Viewing And Remote-Influencing". Among other things, it details the different approaches the West (chiefly America) and the East (mainly Russia) have used RV in recent history.

The MS-Word document is stored at => www.stealthskater.com... .

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Is this your site btw? great job!

thanks a lot, this is a subject of great interest to me lately and your post is quite timely in that regard.

what is most interesting is that the Americans supposidly gave up on RVing saying that it did not provide expected benefits. But then again many critics saw the obvious information benefits and believe that the program went underground or topsecret.

I tend to believe that it is now a secret program. This makes a lot more sense if you believe that we are moving to a new time of enlightenment for many due to the cosmic change coming.

join