It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newcastle United: Ambrose to leave?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   

The agent of Newcastle youngster Darren Ambrose has urged Charlton to make a bid for the England under 21 starlet.

Ambrose, who recently helped his country to third-place at the Toulon Under-20s tournament, had become increasingly dismayed at a lack of first-team action under manager Graeme Souness at St James' Park.

Although Ambrose forced his way into the team at the back end of the season the 21-year-old is still keen on a move south, and hopes Charlton follow up their interest with a firm offer.

skysports.planetfootball.com...

TRD

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
He is quite good and still pretty young, would be a great signing if Charlton got him. I would like to see West Ham come in for a bid for him..

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   
yer, hes a good young player and never really broke into that newcastle team.

i think Charlaton would be a good move for him to be honest. they good with english playeres

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Although i like Ambrose as a player your probably right.

Ambrose will need to move if he wants to get a decent run in the first team and with Souness concentrating on our midfield this summer, he's not very likely to see much action next year either!

:party-smiley-018:

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   
yer, i think aswell... maybe as Dyer came from Ipswich, and Bramble too... maybe when Bobby was there he had some deal to get there best players, he managed them right? and seen Ambrose but he aint made it yet. Glimpses hes been ok, but to merit to be automatic choice he aint dont enough

new topics

top topics

join