It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i need proof of aliens for dad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 11:40 AM
link   
can someone show me the best site of proof that aliens exist for my dad cause i want to convince him they exist

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by MUDDYFOX
can someone show me the best site of proof that aliens exist for my dad cause i want to convince him they exist

Their is only one truly convincing thing I have ever seen. Though it can still be explained. Look up STS-48 on this website and on google.

www.ufoevidence.org...

Like I said, its only speculation.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Vymaanika Shaastra airplanes (Anti-gravity) described

And this one

Anatomic war thousands of years ago

Next to this you could also show him this

Dropa discs in museum

And if he really wants to see technologicy

Ark of the Covenant describtion in the Zohar

These texts are thousands of years old.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Unfortunately, there is no one website that can answer all your questions nor provide conclusive proof.

The only hard' proof is seeing one yourself, which I have on two occasions and most of my family members have also seen them too.

You must work at this because the powers that be, and the control system do NOT want you to believe in them. This is true even if you have witnessed a spaceship or even been abducted (a rarer situation still).

Because of this most people will never believe unless they have natural interest in the subject which likely occurs due to actual connection that has been repressed somehow. There is a lot of work to do and why would most people do it?

if you are still interested, here is what I consider to this day to be the single best ufo/aliens website on the web (although it has been inactive since 1999).

ufomind.com

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 01:41 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Also do searches on military piliots and astronauts. They have military training,can make life and death descions in a split second. Meaning that they are mentally tough and not likely to make up stories and know that they have seen something that is not right.
And there hundreds of piliot reports.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 02:04 PM
link   
thanx for the help guys

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Search for the Rendalsham Forest incident (when you google it, see if there is an alternative spelling as my spelling is typically wrong).

check www.roswellproof.com too and there is a wonderful film taken from a saqttelite or something above the earth which shows a UFO floating through the earths atmosphere, suddenly there is a blast from the earths floor and something like a missile zooms up at the exact spot where this UFO is flying too, the UFO immidiately excelorates in the complete opposite direction at an astonishing speed. Please, if anyone can tell this lad where to get this footage, please do as I think it is the ultimate proof!

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Agreed, if you truly want to get proof, you have to see it. Sites can provide chilling stories, frightening "seem to be truths" and all the while be giving you half truths and whole lies. Unfortunately, even though all those sites are good reads (having read them myself), the only proof you will get is to witness such an event occur.

-wD

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seapeople

Originally posted by MUDDYFOX

Their is only one truly convincing thing I have ever seen. Though it can still be explained. Look up STS-48 on this website and on google.

www.ufoevidence.org...

Like I said, its only speculation.

wowa seepeople, I dint think you would see the light* in any of them videos..

i think the best evidnce is the robotic like rockes that are so advanced (in balancing) that we couldnt copy them.. Only in 0 gravity

www.ufoarea.com...

and all the people in anchent times reporting theys "flying ships" and the drawings they drew

Theres many people that were in the army, airforce eta that clamed to see documents of the govermet being interested in them*

anyone here know about the sharpest knife in the world? It was shaped like a snake kinda

They couldnt copy the sharpness of this blade (the show i saw was some years ago, and no, it was not a alien "spoof" show)

I think they said the metals in the blade were not know to be on this earth (im not sure if they said that the "metals" or the tech to mix the metals)

theres just so much stuff out there that at even in 99.9% is fake it would be enf evicence to put someone to death

[Edited on 4-12-2003 by Dmsoldier]

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 12:53 PM
link   
So, does dad at least have an open mind now???

EDIT: damned 45 second rule...can I help it if I type fast???

new topics

top topics

join