It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle UFO Spotted in Delaware in 1905?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Triangle UFO Spotted in Delaware in 1905?

www.aliendave.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Interesting...but not much to go on...

Does kind of raise the qestion though... Maybe our triangle UFOs are more related to the Montauk/Philladelphia Experiment...

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Wow, I wonder what he saw? I also wonder if the next page in the diary goes on in more detail. I know the site said it didnt. I just dont see how someone (from the time we didnt have airplanes flying around) would have just brushed that off. There has to be more too it.

I had a little trouble reading it. Did he say it looked like a banner? Well this is what I think it says, if someone could confirm this I would appreciate it:

"I saw an equal sided triangle object drift away from the moon (and disapear in a few perhaps 10 seconds, looked like a banner)

I dont know what to make of that.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I'm thinking it says "bonnet" not banner....

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 01:49 PM
link   
The triangle UFO phenomena is reminescent of other copycat activities observed on this earth.

For example, the pyramids at Giza were not made by Egyptians, but they attempted to copy them and their crude efforts can be found all over Egypt and other parts of Africa (and the world for that matter).

Archeologists claimed that the crude pyramids were steps taken in the training to build the real thing at Giza. But why can we not build one now? or where is the information that explains how it was done?

Same idea for the flying triangles. The real triangles that you see are craft that belong to the lizard aliens. There are many variants and these have been seen for a long time as this great post indicates.

The TR' platform is our crude efforts to copy this technology but it is like comparing a Model A Ford to a Porsche Turbo IMHO.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 01:51 PM
link   
My bad, I missed something. It says it is banner, or bonnet and they arent sure. Oh well, either way I still dont know what that means. I am going to figure it out though.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I always wonder how many of the UFO sightings are attributed to Goovernment craft. I mean the Stealth bomber was almost triangle shaped. I think that it's 50/50 government technology/alien craft. This is an interesting story. After hearing so many different descriptions of UFO's I wonder which is the most consistent shape.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Does anyone have any type of hypothesis into why he only wrote 1 sentence about something that would have been extremely unusaul (I would think).

He said the object was by the moon. Which means it was a clear night. Maybe it disapeared because he had a temporary night blindness from the moon. He never once said it was illuminated. He never once said it was a craft or flying machine. I think we need to see the next page...maybe there is something else there.

I am still stuck on the fact that he only wrote once sentence on something like that. But then again, maybe that is all he wrote there. The rest he could have told or written somewhere else. I still find that hard to believe.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 02:16 PM
link   
There are many sightings all through history and I have seen numerous of them. You must remember that when technology was crude it was difficult for people to describe things in any manner that we would relate to. Maybe they were incapable in some cases of understanding that these things could be craft of some sort.

Regards most ufo sightings, it seems that the vast majority of crafts are disk shaped.

Lately I am seeing more reports of unusual shapes and the sphere and triangle or pyramid is becoming more and more common.

There are also lots of sightings of tube shaped craft, that is one of my sightings so I can verify that they exist.
I also saw a disk shaped craft too.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I had some other thoughts here too. He never said it was flying, he specifically used the word drifting.

1 a : to become driven or carried along (as by a current of water, wind, or air) b : to move or float smoothly and effortlessly From M-W.com

It could mean both things, but I looked it up because my interpretation of drifting is the first part of that definition.

Now one problem with that. He also specificaly used the term "equal sided". That contradicts a banner like object or bonnet (hat of some sort or car hood) floating though the air. Unless it was something that was not immediatley apparent visually but assumed. but my thoughts would be that it wouldnt be equal on all sides unless rigid.

In any case, I am sure we will never know for sure what he saw. I just cant get over the whole one sentence thing.

On that note, why is it, with all these apparent sightings as of recent years, that we are reaching back to a diary entry? A diary entry that is not conclusive by any stretch of the imagination. All we know is he saw something. There have been reports of things in the sky, aliens and ufo's since the beginning of recordable history...or at least we interpret a lot of things that way.

In 1905, without aircraft flying around, it would have almost definitely been interpreted as a UFO of the extra terrestrial variety, barring one situation. The only way I can see that it wouldn't have been, is if the object that the farmer saw was recognizably from this earth. Not out of the ordinary. My opinion at least.

Now off topic question, what does everyone think of my mental process used? Was it thought out enough? Or am I lacking mental ability. (referencing a comment intended to make me feel dumb earlier today)

top topics

join