It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Portsmouth: Pompey sign D'Alessandro

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Harry Redknapp has welcomed the arrival of Argentine star Andres D'Alessandro. Portsmouth sealed a loan deal for the Wolfsburg midfielder on Tuesday and Redknapp was delighted to have secured his signature.

Skysports

I can't wait to see this guy play, we had him on trial at West Ham awhile back. He looked a fantastic prospect back then and he was talked about alot. Seems like ol Harry never forgot about him and finally got his man, albiet at the wrong club lol..

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   
woah! they have managed to get him, a few years back... he went to Wolfsburgy for 10 million plus. He must have been around 18 at th time and he was supposed to be awesome, just a bit light weight. Shuold be good to see him play

Sir

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   
He looks a real good player with some great skill. Should be interesting to see how Pompey fare over the next few games. Harry has bought in some decent players, now he just has to get them all playing as a unit, which might take a bit of time..

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sir
He looks a real good player with some great skill. Should be interesting to see how Pompey fare over the next few games. Harry has bought in some decent players, now he just has to get them all playing as a unit, which might take a bit of time..

Yep exactly the whole team need to function and today we have woMan Untied at home,hope for a win (not likely)

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 09:22 AM
link   
how is the man from Argentina getting on Drunk?

has he showed some really good bits of skill?

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   
actually i havnt seem him play yet so i obviously i cant tell you.I think Mendes and Davis are the preferred central midfielders.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
actually i havnt seem him play yet so i obviously i cant tell you.I think Mendes and Davis are the preferred central midfielders.

ahhh right, thats the pair from Spurs right?

Stilll, prety D'Alessandro aint getting a game, hes supposed to be class

top topics

join