It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Portsmouth: Pompey boost!!

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Forgotten duo Svetoslav Todorov and Vincent Pericard are only weeks away from a dramatic return to first team action. And could give Pompey a huge boost in staving off relegation..

If anyone remembers they had a huge say in Pompey getting promoted and much was expected of them in the Prem, only for them both to get injured. I think they scored 40 odd goals between them and struck up a great partnership. And pompey are hopefull they will play some part in this seasons games...

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
sure is good news for pompey. i remember Todorov played for West ham, why did he leave?

Pericard is from Juventus right? a 2 year loan deal was it? and seeing him ages ago, he looked a good player.

Should take some of the pressure of the Yak

TRD

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   
He wasn't really given a chance at West Ham.

When he did come on he didn't look that bad and Redknapp was there at the time.. Funny how he ended up at Portsmouth lol!!

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Todorov looked really good before he got injured. He was a bit small and a lightweight but he beefed up a bit at Pompey. I would like to see how he does in the Prem and i hope he comes back.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Speedfreak
I would like to see how he does in the Prem and i hope he comes back.

If we are still in the Prem come end of season Zajec is doing a terrible job, he insists on playing his boyfriend Chalkias in goal.

TRD

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Yeah they are struggling Drunk and its getting tight down the bottom. The only one i will say who will definatly go down is Norwich.. After the weekends results all the others have a squeak of getting out of it...

new topics

top topics

join