It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Portsmouth: Zajec will step down

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Velimir Zajec has confirmed that he will give up taking charge of coaching Portsmouth's first team at the end of the season.

Zajec was brought to Pompey to assist then-manager Harry Redknapp, but was soon installed as the boss when Redknapp left and later joined Southampton.

Croatian Zajec has revealed that he will be in charge of recruiting a new manager to take over from him during the close season.

link

TRD

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Hahaha i bet there is a few Pompey fans with egg on thier faces now. Saying this guy was really good and how he was going to take them forward. All he has proven is how crap he is and can't do the job, thats why Joe Jordan has virtually been doing it since Harry left.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
Hahaha i bet there is a few Pompey fans with egg on thier faces now. Saying this guy was really good and how he was going to take them forward. All he has proven is how crap he is and can't do the job, thats why Joe Jordan has virtually been doing it since Harry left.

You're right bout that yeah we were good at the beginiing but this idiot has given us false hope, what a plonker i hope he doesnt solely choose the next manager, he should have actually stepped down a while ago.

TRD

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Yep, looks like he didn't really have a clue. I see Jordan on the TV on saturday and he didn't actually say he would like the job. But he has been doing good things at the club. It has been mentioned that they want Strachan but i don't know how true that is...

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I said b4 they appointed VZ that Strachers would be a good choice, i saw from sky sports that we were linked with former Panathaniakos coach Iztak Shum but he accused VZ of being a bad manager(which is bloody right too)

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 08:56 AM
link   
the whole reason this zajec guy has been there, do you think its a pals act with mandaric?

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by rynaldo82
the whole reason this zajec guy has been there, do you think its a pals act with mandaric?

Interesting poser just like Zajec is a poser .

Yep i'd say cos they iz mates and lovers i guess, and his tactics are carp aswell.

top topics

join