It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manufactured Bush Thanksgiving...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 06:59 AM
link   
www.washingtonpost.com... The Bird Was Perfect But Not For Dinner In Iraq Picture, Bush Is Holding the Centerpiece By Mike Allen Washington Post Staff Writer Thursday, December 4, 2003; Page A33 In the most widely published image from his Thanksgiving day trip to Baghdad, the beaming president is wearing an Army workout jacket and surrounded by soldiers as he cradles a huge platter laden with a golden-brown turkey. The bird is so perfect it looks as if it came from a food magazine, with bunches of grapes and other trimmings completing a Norman Rockwell image that evokes bounty and security in one of the most dangerous parts of the world. But as a small sign of the many ways the White House maximized the impact of the 21/2-hour stop at the Baghdad airport, administration officials said yesterday that Bush picked up a decoration, not a serving plate. right... So... here's the question... did our dummy-in-chief snatch up the decoration as a mistake, or did the spin-handlers arrange it? Does it matter?

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 07:19 AM
link   
It's just soo tacky...eww. I completely think it was just one big photo-op which really sucks.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Must he continuously insult our intelligence at every single press appearance and photo op???

Jeez....is it election time yet?

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I hear it, can you hear it???

The wind fly by my ears as the Democrats grasp for straws.....

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I'll admit, it's not a major scandal or anything...but I am getting sick and tired of being pandered to...and them expecting us to not be able to see throgh such little stunts....

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dreamz

This is no big deal Dreamz. It's not hard to make Bush look bad, I don't need a crummy, fake photo-op as ammunition in the argument against that moron. It's just funny that they just expect us all to keep eating the bull# they are handing out. I'm not.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthtone

Originally posted by Dreamz

This is no big deal Dreamz. It's not hard to make Bush look bad, I don't need a crummy, fake photo-op as ammunition in the argument against that moron. It's just funny that they just expect us all to keep eating the bull# they are handing out. I'm not.

I truely believe ANY president will take as many chances as possible for photo-ops. Its part of portraying the prestige of the job. Bush doing it is no differant to me than watching any other past president do the same types of things. I just think this is really no big deal at all.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I can't think of a creature more disgusting that a Dubya repugnant. These people must be a different branch of human---like a facist reptilian thing. They LIE forever! It never stops. If they can't lie about it, they threaten and try to destroy.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Dreamz...

Were you dropped as a child? Why cant you see Bush for what he is: a war mongering, idiotic corprate pawn. He's leading the western world into meltdown.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
I can't think of a creature more disgusting that a Dubya repugnant. These people must be a different branch of human---like a facist reptilian thing. They LIE forever! It never stops. If they can't lie about it, they threaten and try to destroy.

Oh darn...looks like i'm going to become a facist...and a reptilian "thing" haha...good words man, a sign of pure intelligence

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I can not believe some of you people on this board. Who gives a damn if it was a photo-op or not. The man went into a war zone to show our troops that he supports them. He gave them a sorely need moral boost. I have stated this in another thread...whether it's right or wrong to be in Iraq, now is not the time to argue about. We are there. The only thing we should be doing is supporting our troops, so that they all come home alive. If this gave a moral boost to the troops, that may save even one of our men over there...Then what should it matter. The only thing that should matter, is that our brothers, sisters, family and friends ALL come home safely!! Once there all back safely, then BITCH as much as you want about the situation...until then we should all support them. I'd be willing to bet the majority of the people on this board, couldn't be dragged kicking and screaming to defend this country. These people are over there willing to give there lives for this country, right or wrong as it may be, until we're all willing to do the same, the least we can do is support them.

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthtone

Well you DEMONCRACK if you look on the polls Bush id getting supported by 61%!

So it looks like people are eating bull#![sarcasm]

You are a moron.

How can he be supported 61% and make people eat bull#.

Just shut cause we have enough demoncraks on this FORUM!

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by CSRules
I can not believe some of you people on this board. Who gives a damn if it was a photo-op or not. The man went into a war zone to show our troops that he supports them. He gave them a sorely need moral boost. I have stated this in another thread...whether it's right or wrong to be in Iraq, now is not the time to argue about. We are there. The only thing we should be doing is supporting our troops, so that they all come home alive. If this gave a moral boost to the troops, that may save even one of our men over there...Then what should it matter. The only thing that should matter, is that our brothers, sisters, family and friends ALL come home safely!! Once there all back safely, then BITCH as much as you want about the situation...until then we should all support them. I'd be willing to bet the majority of the people on this board, couldn't be dragged kicking and screaming to defend this country. These people are over there willing to give there lives for this country, right or wrong as it may be, until we're all willing to do the same, the least we can do is support them.

nice point about supporting the troops.

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I'll admit, it's not a major scandal or anything...but I am getting sick and tired of being pandered to...and them expecting us to not be able to see throgh such little stunts....

But they can't Republicans eat this stuff up. While they are giving their personal freedoms up and being lied to on a daily basis. They are uneducated sheep to the slaughter and they are the majority now. Wonder if they will find a way to blame Clinton for this?

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by DiRtYDeViL

But they can't Republicans eat this stuff up. While they are giving their personal freedoms up and being lied to on a daily basis. They are uneducated sheep to the slaughter and they are the majority now. Wonder if they will find a way to blame Clinton for this?

yet another DEMONCRACKS talking out of his ASS CARCK!

Is it not Clinton that lied about having an affer(spelling)?

Do you want to give your personal freedom up or get shot by a terrorist!?

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Russian

yet another DEMONCRACKS talking out of his ASS CARCK!

Is it not Clinton that lied about having an affer(spelling)?

Do you want to give your personal freedom up or get shot by a terrorist!?

Lmfao you really believe 9/11 was done by arabs? Bin Laden and the Bushs family business deals go back years their primary business now is arms. 9/11 was about money. I am not a member of any political party they are all corrupt I am a free thinker free from your labels you #ing sheepe They do blame Clinton for everything Clinton was a jack ass. Bush lied about wmd moron over 400 soliders have died because of Bushs lie but no one died for Clintons lie did they? That was my point. My other point about Repubs being the majority they are still overspending and the country is more #ed up now then ever. You want to believe in boogie men that want to kill us because of our freedoms go ahead be stupid. They hate us for arming those jews to the teeth.

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Lmfao you really believe 9/11 was done by arabs? Bin Laden and the Bushs family business deals go back years their primary business now is arms. 9/11 was about money. I am not a member of any political party they are all corrupt I am a free thinker free from your labels you #ing sheepe They do blame Clinton for everything Clinton was a jack ass. Bush lied about wmd moron over 400 soliders have died because of Bushs lie but no one died for Clintons lie did they? That was my point. My other point about Repubs being the majority they are still overspending and the country is more #ed up now then ever. You want to believe in boogie men that want to kill us because of our freedoms go ahead be stupid. They hate us for arming those jews to the teeth.

YOu are STUPID!

Clinton had 3 oppertunaties to get Bin Laden!

And Bush didnt do this!

HE LOVES THIS COUNTRY COMPEREING TO OTHER PEOPLE!

FOR EXAMPLE YOU!

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Russian

YOu are STUPID!

Clinton had 3 oppertunaties to get Bin Laden!

And Bush didnt do this!

HE LOVES THIS COUNTRY COMPEREING TO OTHER PEOPLE!

FOR EXAMPLE YOU!

That's my whole point do a google search about it i am not making this # up laden is a CIA op. That's why they didn't capture him. Bush did do 9/11 or at least let it happen always look at who benfits from an action. Whatever that action is you will find your source. I love this country I love my rights I want to keep them that is why I speak out.

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

a lot of good info there if you want or maybe you don't want whatever good night.

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 01:15 AM
link   

That's my whole point do a google search about it i am not making this # up laden is a CIA op. That's why they didn't capture him. Bush did do 9/11 or at least let it happen always look at who benfits from an action. Whatever that action is you will find your source. I love this country I love my rights I want to keep them that is why I speak out.

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

a lot of good info there if you want or maybe you don't want whatever good night.

So what you are saying is I can get any info from internet and BILEIF IN IT!

Now thats STUPID!

Cause the website you found I can bet was made BY A DEMONCRACK LIKE YOU!

DAMN DEMONCRACKS!

[Edited on 5-12-2003 by Russian]

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 02:19 AM
link   
There was more pandering and lies and deal-making and staged garbage the eight years before this administration, yet you guys try for this?

The troops loved it, they love him and he boosted their morale and at the same time stuck his finger in the eye of the enemy and this is what you have, heavy criticism about this pic.

Anyone remember the contemplative Bill Clinton, drawing in the sand on the beach at Normandy as if he's Christ, with the photo-shpped images of American warships off the coast?
That is just the first to come to mind!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join