It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Portsmouth: Harry looking at Keown

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Portsmouth boss Harry Redknapp has hinted that he could turn to out-of-favour Leicester defender Martin Keown in a bid to solve his defensive problems.

Redknapp partnered Linvoy Primus next to David Unsworth in the heart of the defence against Norwich.

But with Dejan Stefanovic and Arjan de Zeeuw injured, the Pompey boss is looking to sign a player during the Premiership break for international football.

link

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Don't do it Harry! Well if you don't get him, I expect to he will find his way to West Ham!! Don't do it Alan!!

TRD

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Take him Harry we don't want him!!

Pyscho Keown !!

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 05:05 AM
link   
The hairy man with the monkeys head!

That was a disgrace what he did at Man U.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Portsmouth manager Harry Redknapp has admitted he does not expect his club to enter the race to sign veteran defender Martin Keown.

The 38-year-old defender has been made available on a free transfer by Leicester, who he joined from Arsenal when his contract with the Gunners expired in the summer.

Redknapp declared an interest in Keown when it became clear he would be leaving the Gunners but is doubtful the former England centre-back will be coming to Fratton Park now.

"I have not talked to the chairman [Milan Mandaric] about it and I don't think it would be a goer," the Pompey boss said.

"I'm not even sure the rules would allow it with the transfer window closed.

"He's a great player to be sure and we have our problems at the back but that is as far as it goes."

Defender Dejan Stefanovic could be out for up to six weeks after a tearing a thigh muscle.

TRD

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Man i hope Pardew doesn't go for him....He would be a good addition but i just think the man is a twat...

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   
He's too old and too slow, don't want him at Upton Park.

new topics

top topics

join