It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Portsmouth: Lua Lua out for 3 weeks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 01:28 AM
link   
He lied to Harry about his fitness before the start of the Charlton game i think and as a result is now sidelined for 3 weeks we only have 1 game in this period which he will miss, so Fuller may get his debut and we can see if he is that good a player.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Should be interesting. If Fuller proves himself as a good player, then Lua Lua could be benched all season or loaned to another club. Debuts are really important for these younguns.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 12:07 PM
link   
i remember fuller playing for hearts a few seasons ago and he was cracking, would get the ball at the half way line and would do long mazy runs, always expected him to do something

am sure he will do good and i think harry knows his players

TRD

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Fuller is quite a livewire and has the abiltiy to get past players. As for Lua Lua getting bench for the whole season that just wouldn't happen he is too good. Why would they loan him out as they have just only bought him. A lot of teams rotate there strikers as they are not all on form every game of the season and all have their bad runs.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   
i think portsmouth got a good deal on lua lua, was it one and a half million.

hes got a good goal celebration

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
As for Lua Lua getting bench for the whole season that just wouldn't happen he is too good. Why would they loan him out as they have just only bought him.

Agreed, having said that we aare now in talks with Senegal striker Kamara, 'Arry loves Senegal players it seems, Cisse and Faye are obviously examples.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
cant think on this guy, who does he play for (kamara) happen to know if he is any good?

new topics

top topics

join