It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Portsmouth: Portsmouth

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Schemmel isnt heading back to France to join another club i think his mother is getting better now,cos last time he went back about a month ago.

TRD

posted on Feb, 1 2004 @ 08:50 AM
link   
More signings?

Portsmouth are looking to seal a pre-transfer deadline swoop for Newcastle's Tresor Lomana Lua Lua.

Pompey are hoping that the former Colchester man will agree to join them.Newcastle are ready to let Lua Lua leave and he could join Pompey on loan until the end of the season, with a �1.5 million move in the summer.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Well we got Lua Lua for the rest rest of the season another striker why??? we also got John Curtis.

TRD

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
Well we got Lua Lua for the rest rest of the season another striker why??? we also got John Curtis.

Well th ayak might be going back to the tournament,so i guess Redknapp might have had that in mind.

Lua Lua is a good striker he will get a lot of goals.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TRD

Originally posted by drunk

Well th ayak might be going back to the tournament,so i guess Redknapp might have had that in mind.

Lua Lua is a good striker he will get a lot of goals.

The Yak is staying now hye was rather pissed at the stories in the paper.

Sir

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Yeah good job he stayed,they have a tough game at the weekend at Spurs,i think its time Portsmouth put a run together.After Spurs beating in the Cup the other day Pompey have got to fancy there chances.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Spurs 4 Pompey 3

Dam!!!!!!!!!!!!! all 3 Pompey scored were scored by new players Lua Lua, Mornar and Berkovich( not exaclty new but first goal for him)

TRD

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   
It was a good game you was unlucky to lose i thought a draw would have been a good result or a pompey win..

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Yes i thought they should have at least got a draw out of the game,it looks like now they have a few of the players back and the new signings they might start to do better.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   
We are gonna get relegated now
a loss to moneybags Chelsea.

TRD

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Well i wasn't holding out too much hope for a win,Chelsea have been playing well and as you say MoneyBags!

Its going to be a long hard road now to the end of the season.

Sir

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Portsmouth are in big danger now of the drop,Leeds are capable of getting out of it and a few other clubs above them could easily pull away.

The good thing is that Leicester and Wolves look like they will go down on the season performances so far.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sir

The good thing is that Leicester and Wolves look like they will go down on the season performances so far.

Add Pompey to that and you have the 3 who were promoted get relegated!

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Goood news for us is that Todorov played his first competitive game since his injury
he played i think half an hour of our reserve game against Charlton which we wom 3-1,he didnt score tho.

TRD

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   
hey great result i see the highlights just now Pompey beat Liverpool 1-0!!

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
hey great result i see the highlights just now Pompey beat Liverpool 1-0!!

YEP YEP

Now comes The Arse!

TRD

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I thought ya deserved to win,especially the 2 penalty decisions the Ref got it wrong on both cases the first one was handball which he finally made the right decision and the 2nd,wellll!! it was a damm good tackle,never a penalty.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Tough game today as Harry Redknapp looks ahead to Portsmouth's game against Newcastle.

I think Lua Lua might play a important role and it will be a good game..

Go Pompey!

TRD

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Portsmouth have been outplayed in the first half and are trailing Newcastle 1-0 with a goal from Craig Bellamy

TRD

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Lomana LuaLua snatched a dramatic 88th-minute equaliser against Newcastle, the club who have loaned him to Barclaycard Premiership strugglers Portsmouth for three months.

The Democratic Republic of Congo international volleyed home following a short-corner ploy after Craig Bellamy put the visitors ahead and Alan Shearer, back in the Magpies starting line-up, missed two good chances.

Sir Bobby Robson restored Shearer to the Newcastle starting line-up at Portsmouth after resting him for the midweek UEFA Cup-tie against Valerenga in Oslo.

A good draw for Pompey but they needed the win,lets hope they do better next time out!

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join