It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Portsmouth: Portsmouth

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:
TRD

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Yeah drunk i see the highlights they played really well...

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 07:25 PM
link   
#in got beat by Man U 3 Pompey 0

we dominated the first 20 mins then folded after Ronaldo's goal.

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Excellent win Pompey

Portsmouth 6 Leeds United 1 (I kid you not)

I wish i had seen the farkin game.I bet my bro is pissed!LOL

TRD

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 11:41 AM
link   
What a great result Drunk,leeds are well in # 6-1 its still sinking in...

Well i shall watch the highlights later..:;

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Not great win excellent win!

TRD

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Well it looks like on form so far that portsmouth have a great chance of staying in the premiership,i hope they do...on the other hand leeds are up to their necks in it,it looks like a few players will go in Jan and nothing would please me better in seeing them go down..

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I cant wait until i see the highlights

TRD

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Shaka Hislop goes into hospital on Tuesday for a hernia operation which will rule out the Portsmouth goalkeeper for two months.

The Trinidad shot-stopper missed Monday night's 2-0 defeat at Fulham to leave manager Harry Redknapp facing a fresh injury crisis.

He must wait until the transfer window opens in January if he is to bring in a replacement, with Paul Jones a possible target if rivals Southampton agree to let him go.

Well if they do go for jones and get him in my opinion i think he is better than shaka anyway..

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I fhe is better than Shaka why is he not Saints No.1?

TRD

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Dudek not current no1,barthez not current no1 see my point? he is a very good keeper,shaka has always been a bit crap but on his day he is a good shot stopper..

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Not to sure about Jones he is a good keeper and if hislop is ginna be out it won't be a bad replacement,but portsmouth need to start picking it up otherwise they are gonna find themselves in deep sh**!!!

TRD

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Portsmouth have lost the services of Nigel Quashie for up to three months after a scan on his twisted knee revealed ligament damage.

The combative 25-year-old midfielder made his comeback as a second-half substitute at Middlesbrough on Saturday following a six-week spell on the sidelines due to an injury to his other knee.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Dam we are now 3rd from bottom, 1st div footy next season again.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Its not looking good for them,they are having a bad run,what with the injury's they have had.I think Harry can turn it around the next month will be important.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Portsmouth are struggling badly and need a urgent lift,they just don't look good enough right now.Players injured and players not at their best things look bad.I dont know what they are going to do,i don't think they have much money to spend when the transfer window opens again.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 08:58 PM
link   
You guy(speedfreak and The Terminator) are rite what the hell are we gonna do Teddy's goals have dried up well he scored since the Arsenal game.

Sir

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Teddy has been great for them so far but with him not on form the rest are playing badly,Harry should be able to get them playing again but its going to be a long hard road for them..They might pick up a couple of players when the transferwindow opens but more that likely it will be loan deals or free transfers..

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sir
Teddy has been great for them so far but with him not on form the rest are playing badly,Harry should be able to get them playing again but its going to be a long hard road for them..They might pick up a couple of players when the transferwindow opens but more that likely it will be loan deals or free transfers..

Yep Sir the only way i see us improving is if we can get a couple players in i hope Jason Roberts scores again.

TRD

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Big game tomorrow Southampton away,lets hope they get a result but i think is going to be hard going for them,southampton have been playing pretty good.

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
Big game tomorrow Southampton away,lets hope they get a result but i think is going to be hard going for them,southampton have been playing pretty good.

argggggg farkin lost 3-0 1st division footy next season

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join