It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Portsmouth: Portsmouth

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 11:54 AM
link   
You liar TRD you just said you diddnt! anyway we are gonna win the league now! LOL

TRD

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
You liar TRD you just said you diddnt! anyway we are gonna win the league now! LOL

Hey Drunk i forgot lol

Portsmouth win the league are you taking drugs,or you had too much beer??

TRD

posted on Jul, 5 2003 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Tottenham midfielder Darren Anderton has not ruled out a return to his first club Portsmouth.

Spurs boss Glenn Hoddle is believed to be ready to let the player leave if there are any takers for the former England international.

Anderton, 31, played only 20 league matches last season but still has one year left on his contract.

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
Tottenham midfielder Darren Anderton has not ruled out a return to his first club Portsmouth.

Spurs boss Glenn Hoddle is believed to be ready to let the player leave if there are any takers for the former England international.

Anderton, 31, played only 20 league matches last season but still has one year left on his contract.

Just to add to that report by TRD the reason for the Anderton link is cos Merrson is in talks with 2 other clubs about a move out of Pompey

TRD

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Losing Merson would be a blow,I heard today that Les Ferdinand has spoken to Portsmouth and Leicester today about a possible deal,West ham have offered him a contract but he hasnt signed yet....

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Yeah i hope that we dont lose Merse we need his experience,and getting Dazza he was injured last season i dont think he would be a good acquistion for us.
We dont need Les we've Teddy,Toddy Yakubu,Burton, Burchill.

TRD

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Premiership new-boys Portsmouth have pulled out of a deal to sign Spurs midfielder Darren Anderton.

Ambitious Pompey had hoped to unveil former Fratton Park favourite Anderton before the start of the new season.

But the move fell through when the England international failed to meet a deadline set by Pompey.

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
Premiership new-boys Portsmouth have pulled out of a deal to sign Spurs midfielder Darren Anderton.

Ambitious Pompey had hoped to unveil former Fratton Park favourite Anderton before the start of the new season.

But the move fell through when the England international failed to meet a deadline set by Pompey.

YES YES YES Merse is stayimg :bounce:
:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Now we have been linked with a move for
Kevin Phillips

Heres the links

www.teamtalk.com

www.ananova.com

TRD

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I heard Philips might be able to leave for as less as one million just to get him off the books...

If Portsmouth manage to pull it of it would be a great signing....

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Pre- Season Friendly Result

Pompey 4 Exeter City 0

goals by Teddy Sheringham,Svetoslav Todorov,Kevin Harper(I think) and Carl Robinson

[Edited on 04/10/03 by drunk]

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Darren Anderton could yet return to Portsmouth, with Tottenham manager Glenn Hoddle claiming a deal may still be completed.

Portsmouth boss Harry Redknapp expressed his interest in the former England midfielder, who began his career at Fratton Park, earlier this month but appeared to have missed out.

Chairman Milan Mandaric this week claimed Anderton had missed a deadline to respond to Pompey's offer, but Hoddle remains optimistic the midfielder will complete a free transfer move.

He told the London Evening Standard: "I can't say for sure, because it is far from clear, but it might happen."

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeflonDon
Darren Anderton could yet return to Portsmouth, with Tottenham manager Glenn Hoddle claiming a deal may still be completed.

Portsmouth boss Harry Redknapp expressed his interest in the former England midfielder, who began his career at Fratton Park, earlier this month but appeared to have missed out.

Chairman Milan Mandaric this week claimed Anderton had missed a deadline to respond to Pompey's offer, but Hoddle remains optimistic the midfielder will complete a free transfer move.

He told the London Evening Standard: "I can't say for sure, because it is far from clear, but it might happen."

NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

U waot this means ??? it means Merse is on his way to walsall

S!@#

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Apparantly he will be signing for Walsall tomorrow..........

TRD

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Yeah i heard he was going to walsall,thats a shame as i wanted to see him play in the Prem....Today on the radio it said about Anderton and that he will be on his way to portsmouth...

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 03:40 AM
link   
This all very very very bad *hangs head in a pit of shame*

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Merse completed his free transferr to Walsall today.

Thanx Merse for getting us into the Prem

Who the hell are we gonna replace him with?Anderton?

[Edited on 04/10/03 by drunk]

TRD

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 11:07 AM
link   
As i said im disappointed that merson has gone i would have liked to see him in the prem...It looks likely that Anderton will replace him....

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Come to think of it we used himto get in tha Prem

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Still dunno if Dazza is an adequate replacement tho.

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 06:12 PM
link   
In my opinion Portsmouth are not a very good side and will be very lucky to stay up.Come to think of it they are pretty crap.!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join