It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Middlesbrough: McClaren watches maccarone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   
will he come back and be succesful?

Steve McClaren was delighted with his trip to Italy on Wednesday as he watched Massimo Maccarone in action.

The Italian international is currently on loan at Siena from Middlesbrough, after a similar ill-fated move to Parma ended in January.

Maccarone is beginning to recapture his form and McClaren witnessed him bagging the opening goal in a 2-0 success over Roma at the Stadio Olimpico

link

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   
i dont think hes gonna come back, hes doing ok in italy and i think the could get some money back if the sell him. if he comes back he might be a dud again

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 06:11 AM
link   
He was good at Boro, don't forget they never had a settled team, no shape and didn't produce the chances they have been the last few seasons. Might be worth giving him another go, Yakubu would be the better option though.

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   
with yakabu signing, do you think his days are numbered at the riverside?

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I think he will come back.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   
if he does come back, do you see any way into the team?

am thinking hes going to be 4th choice striker? where as if hes staying with this team in italy is name is going to be 1st on the teamsheet.

Sir

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   
He looked really good before Middlesborough signed him. They paid quite a bit for him aswell. I remember seeing him play before he went there and he wasn't playing as a striker, more like a Paul Scholes role behind the front two.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
do you think maybe thats been the problem, i dont see Midlesbrough wanting to let him go on the cheap. so he might lurch on the bench

top topics

join