It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien body

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 06:39 AM
link   
is this a new one I found recently www.aliensthetruth.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 06:41 AM
link   
That is human.

Ever seen any mummies.. etc?

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I dont know about that picture, people should start showing these pictures as proof of aliens after they are examined by a independent source.

It looks odd. But it is a mummy. The mummys that I have seen all look very similar to that (even if there are more strange features).

I mean, just so we get things straight. It isnt grey.....
It doesnt have scales.....

That rules out the two buggers that you're always talking about anyway.

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 10:22 PM
link   
it looks like a mummy but could also be a result of the aliens helped the ancient egyptians build pyramids and sphynx and all that theory. this is most likley a mummy but a human mummy is the question because they said looks liek no signs of birth defects .

the whole thing could be a hoax as well might not even be real but hey never believe anything unless its been disproved

[Edited on 5-12-2003 by TyphonSix]

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kriskaos
is this a new one I found recently www.aliensthetruth.com...

Good find Kriskaos. It looks alien to me. Some kind of hybrid. imo

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Have you ever seen pictures of the 2 mummified foetuses that were found in Tutankhamen's tomb? The larger of those 2 looks more "alien" than that picture does.
Go to www.ufos-aliens.co.uk... and scroll down a little for a picture. It doesn't show a picture of the smaller foetus, which looks like an actual baby. This foetus was closer to term when it was delivered, so you would think that it would be the normal looking one. I believe both of the mummies are missing as well. Coverup? Maybe.

top topics

join