It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is Bush bashing Russia?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2002 @ 01:46 PM
link   
TC..First of all, you said "for the short time you are a muslim"

I am a born Muslim..born in California.
So let me tell yah....I know much about it.

And what is all this Anti-Islamic talk>??
I mean remember after sep 11 they showed palestinians celebrating, but a couple of months afterwards so many people protested to CNN so they took their lie back..and people found out later they were showing a holiday celebration in pealestine about a yr before the attack..WTF??

Also..you live in Netherlands, Well i live in Houston,TX...it is MUCH populated with muslims..its actually the top three cities in US with the most population of muslims..and let me tell yah the muslims here are NOT CELEBRATING..you know why? because this is reality ..its not some made up lie that anyone can make up. I am really sick and tired of all the hate..Islam is a very simple religion...also women are very respected in Islam..If you read the Quran you will know ..you wont know by observing EXtremists poverty stricken countries.

You guys really need to educate yourself with at least the basics of Islam..or you will be believing in a lie forever!!

That is all i have to say to this post.

OrionSirius

posted on Nov, 19 2002 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Couple quick things for 'iluv2act' with regards to military powers.

First, Italy, considering her size, has a pretty decent military which is relatively modern.

Next, Japan. I agree with you about Japan being an excellent economic source and having a pretty limited military, however, recently Japan has played support roles in various conflicts.

Finally, Israel. You are dealing with a nation which has been in constant strife since the beginning of time, and yet she has survived. I doubt that Israel falls in the next 20 years. Many of Israel's neighbors are using rocks and sticks to oppose the Israelis. Frankly, I don't think that a Merkava Black 4 or an Achazarit will fall to a few rocks. Those nations which do have armored capabilities are YEARS behind Israel's technology.

Next, Russia. Russia has a great deal of military hardware, it makes up the backbone of Russia's economy, however, much of it is outdated. To give you an idea, Russia still produces the T-34/85, the same tank used during WW2. The modern hardware that Russia has is quite limited, but I still think that Russia would be a strong ally, especially due to shear numbers alone.

posted on Nov, 19 2002 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Well, considering her size, yes, Italy is powerful, but she doesn't come close to the US or the UK.

I never discounted Japan as a valuable support platform. If nothing else, it takes alot shorter for a bomber to go from Japan to Iraq than from Kansas to Iraq.

And I agree that Israel will not fall to military power. I said that she will collapse from within once Arab Israelis outnumber Jewish Israelis.

posted on Nov, 19 2002 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I totally agree with your statement about Italy.

Also, I'm still skeptical about Israeli collapse, only because they have weathered so many other near collapses as well as collapses.

Finally, bombers will probably come from Germany, Turkey, or the little island to the south of Saudi Arabia that is a British Naval Base (sorry, I forgot the name). In the even that Saudi Arabia decided to let us use thier land, and seeing as we saved thier butts before I think they should, we could quickly go in from there as well.

posted on Nov, 19 2002 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I can assure you Israel will collapse, BUT LIKE YOU GUYS, I doubt it will be anytime soon!

When the world comes unto one flag, Which is unevitable, even than people from Israel will rule to the dismay, and cause much strife, but not forever..

OrionSirius

posted on Nov, 21 2002 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrionSirius
TC..First of all, you said "for the short time you are a muslim"

I am a born Muslim..born in California.
So let me tell yah....I know much about it.

And what is all this Anti-Islamic talk>??
I mean remember after sep 11 they showed palestinians celebrating, but a couple of months afterwards so many people protested to CNN so they took their lie back..and people found out later they were showing a holiday celebration in pealestine about a yr before the attack..WTF??

Also..you live in Netherlands, Well i live in Houston,TX...it is MUCH populated with muslims..its actually the top three cities in US with the most population of muslims..and let me tell yah the muslims here are NOT CELEBRATING..you know why? because this is reality ..its not some made up lie that anyone can make up. I am really sick and tired of all the hate..Islam is a very simple religion...also women are very respected in Islam..If you read the Quran you will know ..you wont know by observing EXtremists poverty stricken countries.

You guys really need to educate yourself with at least the basics of Islam..or you will be believing in a lie forever!!

That is all i have to say to this post.

OrionSirius

are you calling me a liar????????????

posted on Nov, 21 2002 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeMason
I'm sorry TC but I'm looking at the Koran here, and can't find it even using the lines it gave. They must have just translated it differently to twist it into their deffinition of it being about Jesus.

But hey....no wonder the Muslims feel you can only understad the Koran in Arabic, and that it should never be translated, who knows what they are really talking about when they say "Jesus", they could be reffering to any prophet from god. And I'm not learning arabic to find out the actual meaning.

Sincerely,
no signature

I can understand that position. I feel the same way when non-Christians try and understand the Bible without the Holy Spirit as a guide.
Along with other things, I do not profess to be an expert or authority in Islam or Arabic. I can only rely on that which is translated for me.. That is not he only site out there, and it does not hold the opinion solely. I say opinion since I am not an authority.
As far as the Islamic and Aabic worlds, I can only judge them by the facts and by solid evidence, and partly by circumstantial evidence.

posted on Nov, 21 2002 @ 07:42 PM
link   
FantasicDamage. Your knowledge of the land that is Isreal's is limited, as made evident by your comment insinuating Israeli "occupation" of the its own land.

O-S: I assure you, the fate of Israel will be just as you may read of it in the book of Revelation (notice, Revelation is spelled as singular!). In my belief, that is fact. So there!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join