It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

European: Buffons Agent cools transfer talk

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Gianluigi Buffon's agent Silvano Martina has told skysports.com that his charge is not interested in joining Manchester United, claiming Real Madrid are the only club who could convince his client to leave Juventus.

The Sun speculated over the weekend that The Red Devils were tabling a €50 million bid for the Italy shot-stopper, who is rated as one of the best goalkeepers in the world.

The rumour spread to the Italian media as Sir Alex Ferguson looks to replace Roy Carroll, who is leaving under the Bosman Ruling.

link

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   
hehe. yer, i think there more chance of them getting Casilas from Real and Buffon then going to Real from Juve.

For me, he defintly the best keeper there is, i think he had just about that repuation when he was at Parma and he had Thuram playing in front of him. And his huge money movve aswell , 32 million i think for a keeper and that is woooossshh!

I think for certain though, Man utd will sign a keeper this summer!

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 06:12 AM
link   
This was never going to happen, it's far too much money to pay for a goal keeper.

Given at 6m is a better option.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 01:30 AM
link   
what do you guys think of the talk Buffon going to Arsenal?

was that just cos of the world cup match between Germany and Italy, mind games basically.

It looks like Buffon will be leaving Juve though, i think Spain will be the destination

top topics

join