It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

European: Marseille track Kezman

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Marseille are the latest club to show an interest in Chelsea striker Mateja Kezman. The Serbia & Montenegro international has struggled to make a real impact in his first season in England and has indicated that he might be prepared to move on in the summer. After a successful campaign for the Premiership champions, Jose Mourinho will not want to make too many changes to his squad but Kezman is reportedly on Marseille's list of potential targets.

Rest of story...

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   
the guy did score goals a plenty in holland and he scored in the champions league with PSV

i dunno, did marsielle buy a replacment for Drogba, was it kallon? or was that monaco hehe.

by the sounds of it, they defo want a striker

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 06:47 AM
link   
He's going to PSV, it makes sense.

TRD

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I think they can have him. From what i have seen of him this season, he just doesn't have what it takes. Ok maybe he hasn't been given a great run in the side but he should have played much better than he has if he was that good. Maybe he would do much better in the Scottish Prem..

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   
i think PSV is hte most likely, they have the connections there and he was a success there.

he would score goals a plenty in scotland, i wonder if hearts will go for him, they have a new man romanov? and hes supposed to be willing to spend millions, i cant see it though

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Never going to happen, he is too good for the SPL (no offence Scottish peeps).

new topics

top topics

join