It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

European: Beckham to return?

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 01:03 PM
link   

David Beckham has raised fresh doubts over his future at Real Madrid by revealing his anguish at the hounding of his children by Spanish paparazzi photographers. The 29-year-old England skipper admitted he was at a loss how to protect his two oldest sons, Brooklyn and Romeo, from the intrusive interest in them in Madrid.

And while vowing not to quit the game for a quiet life, his observation that "I have not had this probably anywhere else before" places fresh doubt on whether he will stay in Spain next season. Beckham insisted he is happy at Real, with new coach Wanderley Luxemburgo having given him a glowing testimony on Monday. However, Beckham's family life is clearly under increasing strain and could make the prospect of a return to England, possibly to Arsenal or even Tottenham, more appealing.

LINK

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   
i dont think he will leave, out of the three englishmen there, i think owen is the most likely candiate do leave.

i think there was a interview with raul, and he was saying if owen wants to go then go, but with beckham, he was saying hes really important to the team and we want him to stay.

and perez was saying he would rather sell real madrid than sell beckham.

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Beckham hasnt dont that bad in recent times and unless someone comes in with a big bid for him i can't see him leaving. They seem to be taking to him now and he has settled in.

join