It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

European: Bosnich wants top team return

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Mark Bosnich believes that he can play at the top level once more, insisting that he is as good as any of the goalkeepers at the big clubs.

The Australian's career has drifted since he picked up a drugs ban and was fired by Chelsea, but his ability was never in question and he is keen to play again.

Bosnich told Sky Sports News that only Carlo Cudicini and Petr Cech at Chelsea have impressed him - and that he considers the former a player on his level.

skysports.planetfootball.com...'better+than+current+crop'&channel=Football_Home

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   
hehe..do you think hes still trying to keep in with the blues lol.

i aint sure if he will get a team in the premiership taking him, he needs first team football cos last time i seen him, he was piling on the weight

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I saw the interview last week and had a giggle at it, no way is he going to be getting a top team come in for him, so out of practice and a risky option to use.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   
yer, we must have seen the same 1. i think he should try back at australia, i think his career is done.

but its a bit of a cheek to say, only cudicini and cech have impressed him.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   
did he forget van der sar? and of course almunia

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   
what about anti neimi at the Saints, and the guy at crystal palace. Cudicni hasnt been playing this season.

cech though has been outstanding

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   
paul smith of recent, robert green aint done bad and david james has put in odd good performances especially against chelsea at stamford bridge

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   
is that paul smith at southamton too,?

i think bosnich is just saying, hey. am on the market, and am free and hoping something happens from there. hes well known though, i think that will prevent him droping down the leagues which is probally the standard he is now at

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   
lol yeh he is

I could see Bosnich somewhere lowish but with ambition, like Hull if they get promoted this season dont know why, just my 2 cents

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by dilly
lol yeh he is

I could see Bosnich somewhere lowish but with ambition, like Hull if they get promoted this season dont know why, just my 2 cents

what about rushden and diamonds, from what i hear, they have quite alot of money. cos knowing him, he will want alot

top topics

join